Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Armageddon Edition

Choose your denstiny.

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
So it begins. Get ready, fatasses.

For some, it begins. For others, it ends.

saseuo.gif

The great Hordes of the two Brother Gods, Nurgle and Khorne, mass before the walls of the last stronghold of the Knights of Bretonnia, their numbers great and their ferocity unmatched. With them, Chaos furies and Warhounds. Will the armies of the courageous High Elves led by Dolwen the Storm Weaver be strong enough to repel the incoming attack? Will the militiamen of Bretonnia and the Grail Knights be again capable of routing the Warriors of Khorne?

Who knows.

(Seriously, shittiest starting position ever against two faction custom-built for early rushes)

Who are you again? The appetizer?

:lol::lol::lol:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Foolish mortals, you have no power compared to the mighty gods of chaos

Dayyālu

Arcane
And here we continue the merry adventures of the relief army of the High Elves, that tried to divert the forces of papa Nurgle from the Knights of Bretonnia by raiding somewhat deep in their land:

sqvseq.jpg

The warhost of the Elves, disciplined and ready, for the first time encounters a small band of Nurglite warriors:

mpgitt.jpg

Despite the great carnage that the Warriors of Papa Nurgle inflict on the elven center, the cowardly Beastmen betray their oaths to the Dark Gods and flee before the lances of the Reavers, with great loss of life:

qymnza.jpg

The Chaos Warriors, wise in the way of tactics as in the art of direct combat, organize a masterful tactical retreat with little or no losses, avoiding the encirclement organized by the treacherous elven cavarly:

bqwtwy.jpg

The battle is a definite loss for the Nurglites, even if the cost for the raiders has been great:

rnmvir.gif

Luckily, the little flying Servants of Papa Nurgle have given us a gift, and no longer Dowen the Storm Weaver will blast with magic and sword His followers:

vrrnjf.jpg

Bretonnia will be a fun one. Way to go overboard with PD O-o

hgjvsq.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
For some reason I can't read the turn file?

it doesnt show up when i try to load game, does anyone else have this problem?

This must be foul sorcery of those tricksy wood elves.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
For some reason I can't read the turn file?

it doesnt show up when i try to load game, does anyone else have this problem?

This must be foul sorcery of those tricksy wood elves.

Did you do the "create game then back out while the mod is loaded" trick, and then try to load the game? It can be finicky sometimes.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well, I don't really know what to say. Half my army decided to ignore orders and sit at the back of the battlefield, while the rest ran forward and got swarmed. They all had the same orders. Jesus Christ. :negative:

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I think you'd still have lost the battle, though my army would have taken higher casualties.

Dayyālu

Arcane
The pitiful attempts of the High Elves to raid the followers of Nurgle have failed.

viking_raid_by_damascus5.jpg

It's time for us to return the favour! To the longboats, men! Glory awaits!

Nothing can stop us!
uifcte.jpg

Fuck.

ywerhb.jpg

Why? Why? :negative:

zwcimi.jpg

I can't believe it. Whatevs, CHARGE!

fxztww.jpg

*After few, bloofy turns the High Elves' line is broken and the Phoenix killed* Can't believe I managed to pull it off. Pity the Phoenix is Immortal and the raiding is on his lands, so.... wait a sec...

ukmxxc.jpg

:lol: This is pure , undiluited luck. Sorry, Elf.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom