Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Just a little update on ol' Papa Noel and Mictlan.

Where I stand, with a little bit of stability finally.
EPN3riV.jpg

A snapshot of the coalition wrecking my provinces for a while, but we've recovered.
jASSdyS.jpg

Part of the key lies in the army graph. Kept losses low until I could turn some things around. That upward spike is mostly Ozelotls foul spawn.
pMVo2dt.jpg

Harvesters as home guard get kind of silly with GoH up(don't dispel please, especially now that Nief inexplicably cast Burden of Time! All my old dudes....:lol:)
7liUg6k.jpg

Supposedly these guys can be decent SC chassis, supposedly.....
2jvUi5T.jpg

Papa Noel has branched into Death magic. Just for fun.
VTvuZBz.jpg

I am just glad I've lasted this long as EA Mictlan, one of my favorite nations to play. Thanks for not killing me too early guys. :salute:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I am disappointed Isiloon, after all you took from me? And the fact I actually have the research to use those gems. :(

Maybe Nief can cast Burden of Time again, as another slap in the face to their best mage they can recruit. :lol: Such a Lizzurd move there.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'm pretty sure immobile pretenders fail to cast that spell, just like they fail to teleport :negative:

It fails only with Lifeless pretenders, if I remember right from my tests (Monolith can't Transform, for example). Stuff like Irminsul can.

Papa Noel, being lifeless, can't cast Transformation.

tcnshq.jpg

Immobile Pretenders fail to Teleport? Are you sure?

njdcyp.jpg

Teleporting Monoliths around is a viable tactic.

EDIT: If someone needs the debug mod (a lifesaver, truth be told) I can upload it, I don't know if it survived the Desurapocalypse. It's a neat way to test obscure crap without breaking your neck.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Immobiles can teleport but cant use other movement spells, lifeless cant transform. Most of this stuff is covered in description of the spells too.

mondblut

Arcane
I love dropping my monolith around like a dumb rocket. If only every launch didn't cost 500g for another lab, heh. With body ethereal the thing is literally unkillable.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'm away till Friday! But I've submitted this turn, and asked Dayyalu to sub in for a turn or two while I'm away. Stalling is against my religion! So direct any diplo to him, he is fully authorized to act in my stead while honoring current deals :)

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Dayyālu - Sqeecoo agreed to relinquish all his capitals to me in exchange for my best blood slave who he fell inlove with.

If you don't comply, I will sodomize said blood slave and send you and your mother videos of said sodomization

After said sodomization the asshole will be wide enough to swallow your whole kingdom

Dayyālu

Arcane
Dayyālu - Sqeecoo agreed to relinquish all his capitals to me in exchange for my best blood slave who he fell inlove with.

After said sodomization the asshole will be wide enough to swallow your whole kingdom

Isiloon , Isiloon .

So, you are making an offer. Let us consider the thing.

The "Best Blood Slave" in your kingdom, beloved by the previous Pretender of this nation. Without doubt, a maiden of untold beauty, of fair skin and silk hair. One of those girls, with a smile that could melt snow. Demure, yet with a character strong as steel. Humble, yet with a great education and a sharp mind. We both know the kind, that girl you could not speak with back at the Scribe course back at school. She was simply perfect, wasn't she? And we were all too shy. Yes, I can imagine her, a lovely flower blossoming in the spring.

And you are offering to me, if I do not comply with your bogus requests, to take her and give her to your most brutal Lankan ape-demons, to be brutally violated until nothing is left bar broken bones and bruised flesh, and a quivering mess of psychotic screams or the sudden silence of a mind taken too far in horror.

And you'll send the video to me and my mother.

See,Isiloon , despite the fact that the Dominions subforum is a rather civilized place, there are two things you should consider:

1) We are still on the RPGCodex;
2) I live in a basement;

I usually have to pay for that stuff. I refuse your claims. Send the video in Hi-def and I expect multiple cameras for recording. Don't worry about length, I like my stuff to be complete and methodical. Worry about audio quality, that shit is the killer for my amusement.

This is the best "let's carry on war" offer I've ever received :love:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'm sure sqeecoo said, but diplo with me is easy until he gets back: just stay out of the way(and finish off Nief). :)

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Dayyālu I already know you're a pervert who's into demonic anal bestiality bdsm, but would sqeecoo want to see his one true love turned into a mess of gore and semen?

Not only that but the asshole will be ripped so wide that as I said it will swallow your whole kingdom.

You will come to regret this decision when you are standing alone in front of the mega anus maw of doom

CCDr6jnW0AAl4ZC.jpg

Our ape dicks will block out the sun

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I need help equipping my Prophet, thoughts? Vanheim killed him for one turn but he came back! (As an aside, interesting that re-summoning the Heliophagi, who was my Prophet, brought him back as my Prophet).

robBd6a.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
J74keJH.png

DeTMFBY.png

taliban.jpg

Hey Agartha I heard you had a home for all these Lankan refugees bra

Please don't throw a teleporting SC at the army

:negative:

Though I suppose now that you've seen the army I better script them
:prosper:

I need help equipping my Prophet, thoughts? Vanheim killed him for one turn but he came back! (As an aside, interesting that re-summoning the Heliophagi, who was my Prophet, brought him back as my Prophet).

robBd6a.jpg

Funny thing is that now you have a prophet that has no holy magic skill. Not a problem as Mictlan, but if you were relying on him as your throne capper...

This happened in Decline2 too, now that I remember. You (as Mictlan) had one of the arch devils - Magoth I think - as your prophet. After you were gone, I (as Lanka) resummoned him, and he retained that prophet tag.

I was supposed to evacuate the people who were fighiting that guy. :negative:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
This happened in Decline2 too, now that I remember. You (as Mictlan) had one of the arch devils - Magoth I think - as your prophet. After you were gone, I (as Lanka) resummoned him, and he retained that prophet tag.

Actually, I had Magoth in Decline 2 (as Xibalba). He died trying to defend Lanka cap against Lanka l1beration army. He wasn't my Prophet, though. This guy was:

sgdjvc.jpg

Actually, I had Magoth in Decline 2 (as Xibalba). He died trying to defend Lanka cap against Lanka l1beration army. He wasn't my Prophet, though. This guy was:

sgdjvc.jpg

It was some other ice devil/arch devil then. (Oh yeah... Magoth was my astral corruption caster, who committed seppuku, when Malakal convinced me to drop AC. And then you nabbed him.)

Anyways, the point was I was stuck for a long time with a H0 prophet, because I summoned someone else's old prophet with Bind Arch/Ice Devil.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom