Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Please don't rain of stones the army, I haven't scripted first turn fog warriors

:mixedemotions:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I just want to come to Agartha and party

and reduce your population to zero you stupid faggot

:flamesaw:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Late game blood magic economy after 30 minutes of micro:

no.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey Dreaad can you change the hosting to 72hr. If there are no objections that is. Sqeecoo and I agree, but if Isiloon doesn't then that is fine we don't have to change it(the others.....sorry, not enough territory to vote :)).

I can't even remember if you gave me admin password on this one.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I have it! Was thinking of doing it next turn, but it's very very welcome this one as well since I can't be arsed to do the turn, haven't even looked it yet :D

sqeecoo

Arcane
Guys! I apologize, I had some kind of brain freeze last night I guess. Not sure what happened. Anyway, I'm a bit burned out with this game to play with gusto (nothing serious, just a little tired to have fun in lategame), and I've asked Koolnoodles, the other major power in the game, if a little pause would be ok. He graciously agreed, so I said I'd add a couple of days to the timer. Which I thought I informed you of here and extended the turn - but I didn't, it seems.

Found the text of the pause announcement, mostly reused in this post, saved as a draft but not posted, and the turn stalled by both me and KN. I was sure I extended the turn, dunno what happened. In any case, I'll revert to last turn if that's ok, and I'm very sorry for the incovenience. Not sure how it happened.

Or we can just stay on this turn if that's what you'd prefer.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Right, well I could keep the pause up a bit more but what's enough is enough, time to continue this horror (see what I did there? Cause Astral corruption is up, and it creates horrors, so I called the game a horror because it's a pain to play precisely because of those horrors, so the word has dual and humorously ambivalent meaning in this case).

I will add one last extension just so everyone has the time to still do the turn if they were assuming there will be more extension.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Right, well I could keep the pause up a bit more but what's enough is enough, time to continue this horror (see what I did there? Cause Astral corruption is up, and it creates horrors, so I called the game a horror because it's a pain to play precisely because of those horrors, so the word has dual and humorously ambivalent meaning in this case).

I will add one last extension just so everyone has the time to still do the turn if they were assuming there will be more extension.

I am ok without extension, turn is ready to submit. Was just waiting. :) But yeah, do whatever you need to. At least the other games are moving along now.....

sqeecoo

Arcane
I added 24 h since nobody but me had submitted an hour before the deadline and I had to go to bed :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I added 24 h since nobody but me had submitted an hour before the deadline and I had to go to bed :)

PM the password, I was up going over my turn and watching to see if the others would get theirs in. Could have postponed as well(or not, haha).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Oh yeah... this game. I wonder if I'm still in.

That long pause distracted me.

You are out(just took your cap). Niefelheim lost their last Jarl this turn and have one empty province left so they are out once I take it. Lanka has a doom stack headed for Agartha cap(eta 2 turns). Agartha making a push for last few thrones needed for victory. Gonna be some bloody battles next turn.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Fuck yea I outlived Grimwulf AND Vanheim (get a better username plz)

Coming in at a solid #3rd place... give it up foooooooorrrr - LANKKAAAAAAA

Dbz_333c9d_5499750.jpg

I'm so close to reaching Agartha ...

:shredder:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Fuck sake, Lanka's army:

20160527123047_1.jpg

ITZ COMING

Wtf am I gonna do? I could rain of stones it with my immortal pretender, but he keeps getting eaten by god-eating horrors every turn :negative:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I dont think flying trampling Mercuries will help since all my boys get fog warriors so physical/poison damage... isnt the best.

You know it's not all chaff either, there's maybe 500+ E9N9 sacreds..

Dayyālu

Arcane
Wtf am I gonna do? I could rain of stones it with my immortal pretender, but he keeps getting eaten by god-eating horrors every turn :negative:

Anything? If you still have the amount of resources I remember, you can fuck him sideways in any way imaginable. Suicide SC chassis focused on defense teleporting on the area he wants to attack to reach the 50-turns limit, Firestorm or equivalent, Solar Brilliance, Earthquake spam with flying boots, massive assassination spam to disrupt his formations....

I mean, aren't ya Lv 9 in all research by now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom