Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

nihil

Augur
Project: Eternity
I'm kinda burnt out on platformers for the moment so I haven't played it yet, but god damn, the music.

Thought it deserved a thread.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
:necro:

This game is fucking great.
Found it by when I looking for the games released in 2014 (because of the Best Games of the 2010's thread). The majority of opinions were overwhelmingly positive, so decided to put it in the honorable mentions and give it a go.
Still in the 1st world but damn, the last time I remember having as much fun with a 2D platformer was Sonic Mania.

I guess the biggest problem with an oversatured market is that you can easily miss legit good games (the overbundance of attention to mediocre stuff doesn't help either).

Ivan

Arcane
Was re-playing it with the nephew this past weekend. Great fun was had.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom