Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Don't delete my account.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
sampb5b1015a4356c729.jpg

Norfleet

Obligatory breathalyzers for internet access when?
Never! I am always drunk! I honestly don't know how you people get anything done, constantly having to feel things and all. That's what being drunk is for, to feel nothing!

Norfleet

I thought that's what being dead is for.
No, being dead is for when you're tired, because I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Besides, what are your alternatives? Drinking WATER? Revolting. Do you WANT to die of dysentery? Shitting yourself to death is a bad way to go.

hexer

Micormic is gone too??? I missed the drama!
I remember him well, he would always ask me for a free game key in Giftstravaganza..

Bohr

Arcane
Besides, what are your alternatives? Drinking WATER? Revolting. Do you WANT to die of dysentery? Shitting yourself to death is a bad way to go.

Ok, but if I don't drink water where will I get my fluoride from? Swings and roundabouts.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Micormic is gone too??? I missed the drama!
I remember him well, he would always ask me for a free game key in Giftstravaganza..
He posted his tiny dick around and send a lot of PMs with it too. It is a shame that he got banned,oh well modern day depression is real

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Once it's taxes time again.

Well, it's always tax time in France (especially since income tax is directly taken from your monthly salary, starting this year). On the other hand, it's tax filling month, so perhaps he'll be back at the end of the month.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom