Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime DotA 2 vs LoL

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Whiskey + Dota2 running trolling Ogre Magi blink build so much funnnnnn laff all the time fun for every1

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Whiskey + Dota2 running trolling Ogre Magi blink build so much funnnnnn laff all the time fun for every1

Blink dagger is core on any serious ogre magi. Dont tell me you expected pro players to rush aghanim.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014

Blink dagger is core on any serious ogre magi. Dont tell me you expected pro players to rush aghanim.
blink dagger is core early on anyone who can use it now if you ask me. that 75 mana makes a huge difference. fuck I'd build a blink omni if I would for any reason ever play him

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

blink dagger is core early on anyone who can use it now if you ask me. that 75 mana makes a huge difference. fuck I'd build a blink omni if I would for any reason ever play him

They removed the mana cost in the newest patch. And no, not on EVERYONE just on heroes that require good positioning, like in the case of the ogre magi for his stun which has a rather short range.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014

They removed the mana cost in the newest patch. And no, not on EVERYONE just on heroes that require good positioning, like in the case of the ogre magi for his stun which has a rather short range.
duh
"that 75 mana cost makes a huge difference" = because it's gone
core early on anyone who can use it = worth getting earlier
blink omni = omni is positional

capt obvious to the rescue

Erzherzog

Magister
Shit, LoL hyped a server transfer for NA for a couple of years only to move them from LA to Oregon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom