Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

_

By the way, have we met the Asgard already?

1A - We need to check it out, could be something useful in there. At the very least, we can make some friends. It would be easy to trade with some primitives.
2A - I would rather NOT buy a fight with the Tree Mimics right now.
4H - Split the refugees between Crom, Land of Light and the Mining Planet.

I'm not too hot on chainsawing the Mimics right now.
1. It would upset the more ethical and namby-pamby members and make them think we're comitting genocide on a possibly intelligent sentient species.
2. We have no idea how many Tree Mimics there are. The entire planet might be full of them. We're not ready to fight a full-scale war against Tree Mimics. And if they are intelligent and able to talk - we could score some great new allies.

I do find strange that they were chattering, and then got silent. Could there be something worse than Tree Mimics? Or are they worried that Jackson is evaesdroping their comms?
Spears are interesting. Tool-making. Possibility of intelligence increased. Unless that was NOT the Tree Mimics.

I say try again. If it fails, its Chainsaw Exterminatus Time.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

"General! What do you want here?" Dr. Rothman asked.
:argh:
SG-10 had nicknamed that planet 'Crom' after stumbling upon the aftermath of a battle between iron age human barbarians. SG-10 observed the victors looting the corpses from a safe distance with binnoculars but decided against introducing themselves. It had been a barren, snowy pine forest. Perhaps the seasons had since changed and the planet had grown warmer. Perhaps the snow had gotten worse. Wellesy couldn't guess why the mutineers would want to go there of all places. If he had to make a stab at it, he would suppose that whomever they had asked for an address hadn't realized why they wanted one and not done his research properly.
That or whoever did it had negotiated with the barbarians beforehand and is going to setup an army there. Better send a nuke. Do we have a lot of extra nukes? Meh.

1A - I guess it's the next best thing to sending a nuke. We can't have the best science of Earth in the hands of Hyboria world.

2B - it's one of those let's plays, I see. I guess the fact Earth was nuked at the start means that SG-1's luck stat isn't as high as in the series. Actually, if it were an SG-1 episode, this would be the climax and Dr Jackson would desperately work to communicate with them once he saw Makepeace and the chainsaw team, only figuring things out at the last minute. The way this LP is going though, he'd just get himself or Makepeace eaten by a tree.

4G - I tend to think splitting them is a worst of all world's approach. Wherever you send thousands of people at a time is bound to end in disaster. Best to send them to Land Of Light so that we can have the numbers when we take the place over. That or dump them on the savanna world. If you dump them on the mining world, they will take over the mine and hold it hostage for food etc.

MercantileInterest are these all the worlds we know of? We really need a "dialing computer" spoiler in the first post. I'd like to just dial up a space gate or a water world and dump 'em all in there.

Why would you nutjobs start sending people to Crom BEFORE WE CHECKED IT OUT?
A 40k strong army tends to help when dealing with barbarians.

Of course, they are all unarmed and would end up slaves, but that's beside the point... :M

Last edited by a moderator:
Well RIP Tree Mimics. To be fair, fuck them. Maybe we talk when our boots are on their necks.

Lol why you people ended up sending everyone to a world we don't even know. I don't understand you people.

1A
2A
3A

This ain't a dictatorship, let that little woman do whatever she wants.
Go after our people.

I'm kinda worried with the breaking discipline.

"Hold up!" Makepeace shouted. He lowered his M-16, set the sights and tapped out a single bullet. A gush of blood burst from the alien mimic and it began to waddle away. He laughed and switched to fully automatic. They were so slow and it felt good to pay them back for what they had done.

"I'm going to feed you to that vegan statistician nerd." A staccato burst of fire drowned out his vengeful scream.
6vHNbm2.png

1a
2a
3g - the barbarians of Crom will educate her on how to be a woman.

This ain't a dictatorship
No, at this point, it literally is a military dictatorship...

Fucking pussies, I told you to send the cunt to Crom.

1BX

Last edited by a moderator:

I see now that the choice was a two parter and amended my vote to 1Bx, which was my original intent.

Really hope it doesn't get us killed. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom