Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Draghul!

Anonymous

Ok Ok, Havent been here for a'while.
But, Wondering hows draghul's coming along. Please update you progress here Wolf, it would be good to know whats goin on.

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Fantasy RPG "DARGHUL" (still under development):

Hello Nuzz, well, I've significantly improved the inventory: Identical objects are now combined into a single one, so e.g. if you have 12 portions of meat in your inventory, you'll see only one, with a "12" next to it. Also improved Drag&Drop: If there are several identical items, and you've dragged one of these into your inventory, you'll be asked how many of them you want to take. I also added several more containers to your inventory in order to make it easier to sort your stuff (e.g. put food in one bag, booty in another, and so on).

I also did some work on the bartering system: In Darghul there is now (different from what the barbaric Teutons use in Teudogar) a convenient money-based system. When you're selling stuff (dragging things from your inventory to the bartering table), your bartering partner will say how much money he'll pay for it; when you're buying, simply mark the objects you want and then click ok if you find the displayed price acceptable; that purchase price will then automatically be taken from your pile of silver and gold coins.

So far, I've added lots of minor improvements and fixed hundreds of minor bugs. The large castles with all of these interconnected rooms required some changes to the NPC artificial intelligence as well as to the property management system (more difficult to navigate / manage than the plain Teutonic one-room houses in Teudogar); there are many changes of that kind beneath the surface. But there's still some more work to do, and at present I've only got a few hours per day available for work on Darghul, so I'll still need some time to finish it.

Anonymous

Yeah sounds allright...
Take ur time, i only look on the forum every now and then. I have little site checks every week or so, thats when i get bored, its just to see if somesites are updated, if theres new versions blah blah... Ill check back in a mounth and download draghul lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom