Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dragon Age II: Information Roundup & Varric's Chest Hair

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
video game fans like playing video games news at eleven

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
tv viewers like watching tv but they avoid shows they do not like.

movie viewers like watching movies but they avoid watching movies they dislike

book readers like reading books but they avoid reading books they dislike

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"tv viewers like watching tv but they avoid shows they do not like.

movie viewers like watching movies but they avoid watching movies they dislike

book readers like reading books but they avoid reading books they dislike"

Depends on the person. For every medium there's a subset of people who religiously follow things they utterly hate and frequently post about it on the internet. It's cathartic.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
aweigh said:
but skyway actually plays these games before declaring them shit, Vicky doesn't

who is less retarded then? the informed one, or the ignorant one?

discuss!!

disclaimer: i agree with skyway on 100% of subjects, and disagree with Vicky on 100% of subjects.

Skyway hasn't played NV yet is bellowing about how it's shit everywhere.

Volourn said:
It's called doing research. I know enough about LV to know it sucks. It's a combination of AP and FO3 - two games I wasted money on and loathe - so why the fuck would I spend my not hard earned money on another shit game made by the same developer(s) of those two SOZZY games?

I'm intrigued. How is NV like AP? Because they both are computer games? You kind of defeat your own argument how you're not like Skyway, when it's obvious that you are the same.

Ok, so you are butthurt that you spent money on AP and FO3. I have no sympathy there as in this day and age you should always torrent a game first. You also should have known BEFORE buying FO3 that it would be something like Oblivion and not an isometric turn based combat game and Bethesda's history is well known so it's not like you were buying blind.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"It's cathartic."

It's retarted.

"I have no sympathy there as in this day and age you should always torrent a game first."

I don't steal. Period.

"You also should have known BEFORE buying FO3 that it would be something like Oblivion and not an isometric turn based combat game and Bethesda's history is well known so it's not like you were buying blind."

I also know FO''s history as well. i was hoping the goodness of Fo would trump the badness of Betehsda.

"You kind of defeat your own argument how you're not like Skyway, when it's obvious that you are the same."

Nope. the difference betwen Skyways and me is that Skyway hates for the sake of hating and try to sound sophisticatedm, deep, and picky. I like Obsidian fine, actually, and will be picking up DS3.

Also, I have little doubt that Skyway is playing and enjoying NV right now. He's a known fuckin' liar. Also, I'm not bellowing. I think i've posted in maybe 2 or 3 NV threads on the Codex out of a billion. And, only, because the thread spamming is trolling and I don't mind being trolled. :love:

xemous

Arcane
dwarves are supposed to have beards. how mature is this game
it's groundbreaking

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
it's amazing that after all this years vicky can still make me nerd rage lol

i remember when i first stumbled upon the codex it was because of vicky's trolling of the bioware boards. she's been at this for years! it's been more than a decade by now, certainly. that's dedication!

:salute: :love: :thumbsup:

damn we're getting old.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
The reason I can stillm make you nerd rage is because you know I type the truth while real truths like skyway post bullshit for the sake of bullshit. You simply can't handle people having genuine different opinions than you.

You can ignore skyshit 'cause you know he is just fooling around. UI'm the real deal, MUTHAFUCKA! :x

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
also skyway never wrote detailed reviews for WWF products on amazon

:smug:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"also skyway never wrote detailed reviews for WWF products on amazon
"

:thumbsup:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Volourn said:
"I have no sympathy there as in this day and age you should always torrent a game first."

I don't steal. Period.

A noble sentiment, but with no demos these days and bought up reviewers I think it's fine to test a game yourself. Shit, I bought all the games I liked myself after doing so precisely because I could see play them first. If it's crap, you uninstall anyway. Regardless, good for you for sticking to your principles.

"You also should have known BEFORE buying FO3 that it would be something like Oblivion and not an isometric turn based combat game and Bethesda's history is well known so it's not like you were buying blind."

I also know FO''s history as well. i was hoping the goodness of Fo would trump the badness of Betehsda.

Well that's pretty naive of you. In a way I can understand why you're raging now. Shit, I did the same after FO3.

"You kind of defeat your own argument how you're not like Skyway, when it's obvious that you are the same."

Nope. the difference betwen Skyways and me is that Skyway hates for the sake of hating and try to sound sophisticatedm, deep, and picky. I like Obsidian fine, actually, and will be picking up DS3.

Also, I have little doubt that Skyway is playing and enjoying NV right now. He's a known fuckin' liar. Also, I'm not bellowing. I think i've posted in maybe 2 or 3 NV threads on the Codex out of a billion. And, only, because the thread spamming is trolling and I don't mind being trolled. :love:

Well at least you don't have that insane kneejerk reaction if you still will bother with DS3. Maybe I was wrong about you, though in this case it seems a shame that you're passing on NV when it's far better than FO3 and AP, games you wasted money on. If you really don't 'steal' then I'd say you still should give it a go in a year or two when it's in the bargain big with all the DLC's/expansions and with a shitload of mods available.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"If you really don't 'steal' then I'd say you still should give it a go in a year or two when it's in the bargain big"

Already planning to. I didn't buy FO3 right away either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom