Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Capcom Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Vincente

Arbiter
I still need to reach level 200. :negative:
spam farm offline ur dragon with exp boosts
Maybe, but I'm still having fun at BBI.

20190105163109_1.jpg
Plus Assassin is fun.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Painful. I have faith though. DD2 is gonna happen.

I can't express the contempt for all the shit journalists hyping shit games, and giving this game mild reviews nitpicking everything when it released.

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
Guild Wars 1 "outlives" yet another MMO.
SUPERIOR WESTERN DESIGN
/dab
And deservedly so since it is a masterpiece Homewer for a long time GW1 has been in mantenance mode, with no content added, just hosted on the same server of gem wars 2 and no personal behind it. Since some months ago there was literally one person managing the whole thing They basically have no cost in keeping the game running
i plan to return to it when i have a bit of time. Need to finish Prophecy campaign ( i already played NF) with my mesmer.
Too bad now anet is composed of diversity hires and womyn hired because their additional X chromosome and nothing else.
They couldn't even dream to design a fun and rewarding game like GW1 in their wildest fantasies

Last edited:

Black

Arcane
The good thing about GW1 being dead is that it's probably only janitor doing the weekly bonuses and that's it, none of their new diversity hires.

Hyperion

Arcane
She's a carbon copy of Sophie Marceau's role in Braveheart. Forced marriage to a cowardly pansy and falls in love with the heroic stories of William Wallace The Arisen and falls in love with his tragic lost love heart.

Hyperion

Arcane
She's a carbon copy of Sophie Marceau's role in Braveheart. Forced marriage to a cowardly pansy and falls in love with the heroic stories of William Wallace The Arisen and falls in love with his tragic lost love heart.
Treacherous foid ratted me out to the Duke.
Had to save her own skin or else the Duke would have killed her for adultery. There's a reason she cries outside your cell while getting lashes.

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
I have a strong feeling that Dragon's Dogma 2 is going to be announced at the game awards.
I just hope DD2 remains more story oriented. DD was an absolute blast up to Cassardis Gran Soren, and then it felt like hitting a brick wall. Sure, combat was enjoyable enough to play along, but from there it just felt like abandoned MMO filled with shoestring content.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom