Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dying Light 2 Stay Human - zombie survival with choice & consequence

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Player Character: What can change the nature of a zombie?
Zombie: <Attacks and bites player character's skull>
-- Loading Screen --
Avellone: Maybe I should've picked a different genre...

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
I've come to realize that 'survival' is codeword for retarded busywork to distract you from the fact there's no real gameplay to speak of. But if anyone can take that turd concept and polish it into something worthwhile then it's MCA.

Flou

Arbiter
Dying Light was kool but story sucked, this gonna be gud :D

I agree. Techland couldn't write themselves out of a paper bag, let alone write decent dialogue or even remotely interesting/funny characters. If Chris is doing most of the actual writing here, there's hope for the game.
It will be worth the usual winter/summer sale 15 dollars/euros at least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom