Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime E3 2014 - June 10-12th - CONCLUDED

• Thread starter A horse of course
  • Start date

Which developer will make the biggest splash at E3?

• Total voters

Gerrard

Arcane
Zelda: Legend of Skyrim

LOL
An open world sandbox Zelda game, just what I have always wanted.

Just make a top down 2D Zelda game again, fags
They did last year. Were you living a in a cave or something?
Not really, I just figured out A Link Between Worlds is more in the vein of Phantom Hourglass which I did not like much and stopped following it. Are you saying it is actually more like Link's Awakening/the Oracle games? That would be swell, although I somehow doubt it.
It's basically A Link to the Past 2.

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
Destiny is just a subliminal anagram for Density, which, in turn, hints at the core audience this is designed for. The commenter in that gameplay video clearly fits into the target demographic.

Success guaranteed.

Says the man who plays WOW and Wildstar. Guess YOUR hamster wheel is just better and it's more intellectually stimulating to remember those action keys.

Angthoron

Arcane
Destiny is just a subliminal anagram for Density, which, in turn, hints at the core audience this is designed for. The commenter in that gameplay video clearly fits into the target demographic.

Success guaranteed.

Says the man who plays WOW and Wildstar. Guess YOUR hamster wheel is just better and it's more intellectually stimulating to remember those action keys.
Oh, snap, sir, you sure put me in my place, I'm ashamed! Please help me compose a suicide note! Before I dissolve myself in mild acid, please forgive me for any hemorrhoids I've caused - I mean I must have, for you to have so cunningly trapped me with your words.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom