Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Defiance was also a game, by the way. Never played it though, just like I never played Destiny. All that stuff looks the same to me.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
DfRczG6X0AAXopo.jpg:large
DfRXzIPXkAIo4VP.jpg:large

How does one of the biggest third party publishers in the world consistently not have enough games to put on a show? This was probably the worst showing they've ever had. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. They didn't even have as much stuff in development that they couldn't show yet this year. It was just a bunch of nothing. I'm starting to think EA just does indie game now so they've got something to show during the conference; this year I'm pretty sure that made up 25% of what they had to show, and it was just two games.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Only Bioware manages to say fuck you to every generation of their fanbase :lol:

Hahahaha it will sell like shit. I don't care about romance but when you sell the same core principle to your fans for 20 years and suddenly cut it off,they won't be very happy.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How does one of the biggest third party publishers in the world consistently not have enough games to put on a show? This was probably the worst showing they've ever had. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. They didn't even have as much stuff in development that they couldn't show yet this year. It was just a bunch of nothing. I'm starting to think EA just does indie game now so they've got something to show during the conference; this year I'm pretty sure that made up 25% of what they had to show, and it was just two games.
When you think about it,EA doesn't have much game anyway.They have the same franchises that remake every year and one or two new IPs. They may be a big published,but they don't publish that many games.

At the end of the Battlefield trailer we can see a strong independent female Nazi fighting against the unchecked privilege of cryptopatriarchal male Nazis.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom