Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2019 - Official Codex Thread - June 6th to 13th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Lol wtf? I guess Todd walked, they ended it on this?

McPlusle

Savant
Doom Eternal is going to be shit just like D44M. I don't know how long it's going to take for people to realize that it was just as insulting to Doom as Doom 3 was.

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
That Commander Keen thing was nasty.
Whoever came up with that probably needs to take extra long showers to wash off the shame.

Seethe

Arbiter
tfw I am done with Memezaki games, so all I care about is that Microsoft Flight simulator, because it looks super comfy.

McPlusle

Savant
I wish they would make a new Armored Core or Chromehounds but I guess hours of robot customization doesn't get the Souls kiddies stiff.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Nu Doom was awesome and you're all dumb, can't wait for Eternal. Wolfenstein is less good but still fun, Arkane helping with level design is incline. Everything else at the Bethesda show was embarrassing, even on E3's relative terms. "As an LGBT woman, I love grinding nonsense in Elder Scrolls Online." Okay sister!

FuXv6z5.png

THEY MADE HER FLAT AND COVERED HER UP

:x:despair::deadtroll:

-

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/465472726/fuck

Why does America hate sexy women?

The people producing this are from the UK.

Ah, I see.

meanwhile in France...

48yiva9cvds01.png

-

Kids are in their 30's? I mean she had full giant tiddies with erect nipples in the arcade game, which is in the bundle that you can currently buy.

Except kinda not? Even if we played Battletoads as kid back in the time, it was fine. Also I invite you to watch a longplay of the Arcade Battletoads. It's not precisely for kids.

You do know the official version looks nothing like the original character right? For that matter the toads look awful, the gameplay is slow and the action is an unreadable mess. Hits don't have the signature Battletoads impact etc, this isn't Battletoads.

just like the original games

Mushroomfusion245 said:
I’m just going to @ all of you so you all know. Time’s change.

They sure do.

:negative:

Last edited:

hexer

E3 2019 summarized: bloom, lots of bloom

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom