Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2019 - Official Codex Thread - June 6th to 13th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And of course Ubisoft also has to have some shitty subscription service after Microsoft and EA. Squeeze that last penny out of gamers, squeeze!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hahahahahaha so they will charge 15 bucks for ushit and 10 more for stedia :) . LoL sheeple gather i have a bridge and some swamps to sell!

DeepOcean

Arcane
The amount of sheeple that will eat this shit, I hope they lose all their games when Stadia is no more.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL
Are you guys a super,super progressive stars?

r5GzSCV.png

Gerrard

Arcane
And once again, French people talking in English make me wanna punch anyone who complained about voice acting in Deus Ex in the throat.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
And of course Ubisoft also has to have some shitty subscription service after Microsoft and EA. Squeeze that last penny out of gamers, squeeze!

The hilarious thing to me is people are doing the same dumb shit they did with Netflix. "Oh my I can play everything for $10 a month!" they think, not realizing that if this shit takes off every studio and major corporation will have their own service and to play everything you'll end up having to pay more than you do now. Same exact thing that happened with cable and streaming services.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:prosper:

I just heard that propaganda speech about watchdong londung! And how you have to create a resistance to fight back against the evul immigration police. LoL this is fucking insane.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Final Fantasy VII remake looks good. I'm not a JRPG guy at all but I did play VII and have some nostalgia for it, so that and the nice sci-fi visuals will probably get me to play it if they put it on PC, which I assume they will. Avengers seems like an online service game which I have no interest in. Everything else was a shrug. Glad People Can Fly are still making games but that also looks like an online service game, though who knows from just CGI I guess. Sigh.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Final Fantasy VII remake looks good.
No it looks like shit. You just button mash until your ATB bar fills and then use a special move or spell. I honestly can't see how anyone can think that's anything but a step down. Along with the insane price tag of $180 at least, assuming there are three parts which was leaked, because they haven't actually announced how many parts the game will take place in. They're also selling summon materia as DLC. What a sick joke.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
most of the new stuff are just ambiguous cinematics that shows nothing about actual games, it is so hard to get excited. i literally don't care about prerendered in game cinematics anymore, no matter how good it is.

show us actual gameplay, UI, in game anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom