Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News EA bans player from playing Dragon Age II

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Decado said:
micmu said:
Volourn said:
No defending this bullshit. Plain, and simple garbage.

I say EA better reactive his game account and let him play or he should sue them and/or bring them up to the Customer Rights Board. EULA or no EULA this type of crap wouldn't survive a court showdown no doubt about it.
Bullshit!
It his own fault to not obey the rules int he first place. If he didnt like the rules he shouldnt buy the game. period. plenty of other games in the sea

You're a fucking moron. The whole point is that behavior on a message board does not give them the right to curtail your access to a product you already bought. Bang your head on your keyboard for a few minutes until it starts to sink in.

micmu said:
failure to detect joke

Haha, stupid newfags falling for trolling posts!

Black

Arcane
Heh, I remember when Sawyer or someone from Obsi admitted that NWN2 wasn't all that good.
So now bioware is obsidian but with pathetic excuses without the writing.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Decado said:
micmu said:
Volourn said:

I say EA better reactive his game account and let him play or he should sue them and/or bring them up to the Customer Rights Board. EULA or no EULA this type of crap wouldn't survive a court showdown no doubt about it.
Bullshit!
It his own fault to not obey the rules int he first place. If he didnt like the rules he shouldnt buy the game. period. plenty of other games in the sea

You're a fucking moron. The whole point is that behavior on a message board does not give them the right to curtail your access to a product you already bought. Bang your head on your keyboard for a few minutes until it starts to sink in.
You are not only a fucking moron with stupid opinions all around, your sarcasm sensors are as tiny and broken as your dick. Do us all a favour and stop posting. You're the worst non-troll newfag around. And looking at how utterly stupid the vast majority of newfags is, that's saying a lot.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your moron posts. Go play in traffic, fucking dimwit mouthbreather. Gah, disgust taking over....
Sorry, I'm ok now. I'll put you on ignore and we can all be friends again.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
I guess it's my fault for falling for some potato-head's failure at English. My bad.

ETA: It's kinda funny that a really bad joke -- so bad, and so poorly written as to be indistinguishable from a real person actually saying such a retarded thing -- makes other people dumb, and not the fucking troglodyte that wrote it.

Decado

Patron
Codex 2014
Shannow said:
Decado said:
micmu said:
Volourn said:

Bullshit!

You are not only a fucking moron with stupid opinions all around, your sarcasm sensors are as tiny and broken as your dick. Do us all a favour and stop posting. You're the worst non-troll newfag around. And looking at how utterly stupid the vast majority of newfags is, that's saying a lot.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your moron posts. Go play in traffic, fucking dimwit mouthbreather. Gah, disgust taking over....
Sorry, I'm ok now. I'll put you on ignore and we can all be friends again.

Lol who are you, again?

Micmu

Magister
Argh, STFU now, everyone.
I was just surprised that Volly didn't try to defend EAware on this one, too, that's why I mimicked him a bit...

Can we continue discussing how EAware rocks, now?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"failure to detect joke"

failure to make funny joke.

4/10 for attempt

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Is anyone really surprised? Now, here's the big question: Will EA ever realize that giving VOLUNTEER moderators the power to pull this kind of shit on their forums is a bad idea and leads to major abuse of power.

Piratebay most be doing great business nowadays...

Major_Blackhart said:
Is anyone really surprised? Now, here's the big question: Will EA ever realize that giving VOLUNTEER moderators the power to pull this kind of shit on their forums is a bad idea and leads to major abuse of power.

Wait, just by going on Bioware forums and sucking dick for a few months, *I* could permanently (well, temporarily until EA catches up) disable everyone's DA2 accounts? I can't believe that any sane person could agree to such a system.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Decado said:
tarkin said:
Decado you so wacky, for a 12 year old.

Holy shit an age burn. What's next, a post-count burn?

Being 2010 member is enough of a diagnosis in itself

I also don't know what you are talking about anyway since I just skipped to this last page to check if butthurt rages on

DragoFireheart

Volourn said:
"failure to detect joke"

failure to make funny joke.

4/10 for attempt

Failure to MAKE ME FUCKING CARE, 0/10, GO GET RAPED BY DEONKEYS.

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Decado said:
I guess it's my fault for falling for some potato-head's failure at English. My bad.

ETA: It's kinda funny that a really bad joke -- so bad, and so poorly written as to be indistinguishable from a real person actually saying such a retarded thing -- makes other people dumb, and not the fucking troglodyte that wrote it.

Just btw bro, the poor writing of the joke was in fact part of the joke, as Volourn's posts tend to be full of typos are retarded shit. The reason you are the one that is dumb here is that the joke was completely obvious and not indistinguishable from a real person saying that, unless the real person was Volourn. Maybe you should stop being a newfag

DragoFireheart

Dajaaj said:
Decado said:

Just btw bro, the poor writing of the joke was in fact part of the joke, as Volourn's posts tend to be full of typos are retarded shit. The reason you are the one that is dumb here is that the joke was completely obvious and not indistinguishable from a real person saying that, unless the real person was Volourn. Maybe you should stop being a newfag

Or he could man up, grow thicker skin, get over the fact that he fell for a troll post and STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY!?

Devil awoke. I think that I want to buy their products never.
I think that EA bought all press just for they can sell DA2.

Decado

Patron
Codex 2014
DragoFireheart said:
Dajaaj said:
Decado said:

Or he could man up, grow thicker skin, get over the fact that he fell for a troll post and STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY!?

I fully admit I fell for it. What gets me is the whole "way to miss the joke!!!" when it was, in fact, pretty terrible.

I got trolled, though. 7/10.

DragoFireheart

Decado said:
DragoFireheart said:
Dajaaj said:
Decado said:

I fully admit I fell for it. What gets me is the whole "way to miss the joke!!!" when it was, in fact, pretty terrible.

The fact you fell for a terrible joke only makes it that much worse.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
7.png

Complaining about Biofaggotry is considered spam

End of line. Bitches.

Oh except for this: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic ... x/6477707/

Phelot

Arcane
Man, that's really bad and seems REALLY pointless and downright dangerous legally for a company. If the kid bought their shit product than the least they can do is allow them to vent.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
MetalCraze said:
Being 2010 member is enough of a diagnosis in itself
Indeed. TRUE MEN are raging since at least 2007.

And in silence. :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom