Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

KickStarter Eidolons: Netherflame - a dark hardcore turn-based RPG

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by EiDemiurge, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Abu Antar Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Nah, you've acted like a proper cunt from the moment you entered the thread. Conservative criticism is one of the last things you have provided.

Feel free to keep doing it, but I have to tell it like it is.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Mikeal Liturgist

Mikeal
    My body is ready.

• Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. EiDemiurge Wyrmring Developer

EiDemiurge
    Ok, let’s not start sizing up code dicks. Especially ones as old as VIC-20.

“top-down / 2d / grid-based” I think that was said from the start. I haven’t reviewed some of the older descriptions in a while of course, gonna do that soon. Same about roguelike, though I really hate how ppl all have their own definition of the word it seems.

But the effects have a long way to go that is true, never were meant as the game's focus so maybe I’ll just drop some for the final version.

^ Top  
  4. Transfiguring Roar Arcane Patron

Transfiguring Roar
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Backed! Looking forward to trying out the demo. Good luck.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Grauken Arcane Patron

Grauken
    Just ignore zippo, he's an oldfag past his expiration date and he's picking fights ever since his big love Cleve has ignored him

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. EiDemiurge Wyrmring Developer

EiDemiurge
    Right, so while we wait for the second part of this hobbled video to come out, got some footage of my own. Seems to cover the main parts of backer demo in *only* 15 mins, yay.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. EiDemiurge Wyrmring Developer

EiDemiurge
    So, the second part is up, I will abstain from commentary, let's just say that I am hoping for a bit more hardcore players to stream it soon :despair:

On the more positive note, I've updated the steam page with new art to signify the transition into work on the Early Access release. Positive for me anyway :)

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  8. Abu Antar Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar
    I wanted to back but I was waiting for a demo to decide what to do. Unfortunately, one has to back first to get the demo. Oh well, such is life.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  9. EiDemiurge Wyrmring Developer

EiDemiurge
    No problem I can send you a key for your efforts updating this thread, just give me your email :)

^ Top  
  10. Abu Antar Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar
    No, it's quie alright. I don't post updates for games to get stuff. I hope the campaign goes great. I hope that your game is amazing and that word of mouth will make me want to buy it in the future. I'm still cheering for you to succeed.

• Prestigious Prestigious x 1
    • Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Abu Antar Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)