Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls VI Speculation

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Bethesda must be starting the next PR promotion to get the attention of people and to remember the series as it's 5 years since last one, sites are reporting on next Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls 6 Is Coming

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/elder-scrolls-6-is-coming-but-not-soon/1100-6442514/

Expect Elder Scrolls VI Before Morrowind HD or Oblivion HD

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...scrolls-6-before-morrowind-hd-or-oblivion-hd/

The Elder Scrolls 6 Is Coming

http://www.keengamer.com/article/13796_the-elder-scrolls-vi-is-coming

Bethesda speaks out on Elder Scrolls VI development

http://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/bethesda-speaks-out-on-elder-scrolls-vi-development/

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been old news since just after E3.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Pete Hines also said:
It’s not the next thing we’re doing nor the thing we’re even doing after that.

Might as well retardo this premature shit thread.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Yeah, they know what it's going to be, but at the moment the Art Director of the Elder Scrolls is leading the art team on Fallout 4 dlc, whereas during Fallout 3 he was working on Skyrim a few months before Fallout 3 even released.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
So, it's either going to have to take place in High Rock or Alinor. High Rock is the only remaining member of the Empire aside from Cyrodill and Skyrim as of TES V and these games tend to stick to empire-controlled areas unless they wanted to do a perspective from the antagonist's side.

Luzur

Good Sir
So, it's either going to have to take place in High Rock or Alinor. High Rock is the only remaining member of the Empire aside from Cyrodill and Skyrim as of TES V and these games tend to stick to empire-controlled areas unless they wanted to do a perspective from the antagonist's side.

My guess is that it will be about a new war between the Empire and the Thalmor, which is kinda strongly hinted in Skyrim.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

My guess is that it will be about a new war between the Empire and the Thalmor, which is kinda strongly hinted in Skyrim.

Next ES will be a ballad about Todd Howard

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
It's not in development period but the engine is. I think they need to figure it out will they upgrade Fallout 4 engine or go with idtech 6/Void.
If that's the case, then idtech is still not designed for vast open world maps like Skyrim. I guess they are consulting in that direction.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Although their Fallout games are retarded to the point of painful boredom, I still squeezed fun out of Skyrim.

I think they'll go to Hammerfall next, although I can easily imagine parts of other lands also being involved. Since they teased synths/the commonwealth/the institute in fallout 3, and they the place most prominently hinted at in skyrim is Hammerfell, what with the Alik'r and their war with the Thalmor. Also, it is the last human province they haven't gone to yet, outside of the bit that was present in daggerfall. And the prominence of black people will give them mad social justice props.

Frozen

Arcane
sSmMT4o.jpg

kinda relevant to this thread
spot Bethesda Softworks

jaydee2k

Savant
Todd Howard has to suck a lot of dicks on the codex so that this future piece of shit will at least not rated abysmal here.
I don't give a fuck about anything the fuckin sodomists at Bethesda will develop in the future. Thanks for murdering and then raping the corpse of Fallout.
Todd Howard YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT. Go fapping on some horse armor...

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Todd Howard has to suck a lot of dicks on the codex so that this future piece of shit will at least not rated abysmal here.
I don't give a fuck about anything the fuckin sodomists at Bethesda will develop in the future. Thanks for murdering and then raping the corpse of Fallout.

Something tells me Todd doesn't care about iloveoblivion.com

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
No, Codex has already been exposed. You fuckers will suck anyone's dick that gives you the time of day like when you lot were sucking Fargo's dick. Cuckdex.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Black Marsh :negative:
Maybe I'm a necro, but you do realise that would mean The Elder Scrolls: SJW?

Also, just reading "Morrowind HD" gave me a little bit of cancer. Because you know it would be just Skyrim with different textures.

pippin

I don't know if Bethesda's writers are smart enough to do proper SJW. If they really wanted that they would do Hammerfell I guess. I seriously doubt they will ever make a game where the beast races are prominent... They could do something with the Bretons I guess?

Sjukob

Arcane
I seriously doubt they will ever make a game where the beast races are prominent...
I see this problem everywhere , not just Bethesda games . Typically lizardmen or cat-people , or whatever are a bunch of hobos inhabiting swamps or deserts , can't remember a single game where they were on par with civilized races .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom