Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Element: Space is an upcoming sci-fi turn-based tactical RPG from Argentina

ArchAngel

Arcane
a 'hip' black guy talking about burning fascists, I can see where this game is going
There is nothing wrong with burning fascists, during and after WWII people were given rewards and put into history books for it.

Shilandra

Learned
but there's no hexes on the ground?

So where is the problem? One of the best turn based RPG had no grid.
To lose you newfag status, care to answer the question? :)

Bro that's an easy one, Its obviously Torment:Tides of Numenera™ by InExile Entertainment, Spiritual successor to the greatest turn based RPG of all time, Planescape Torment™ by Beamdog.

But enough talking about the greatest of the greats. I just want to know where are my hexes?

Bio Force Ape

Arcane
DIEGO-MARADONA-celebrates-MEssis-for-Argentina-goal-against-Nigeria.jpg
SlJGO9E.png

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Meh, replayability is a gimmick, nobody needs 8 shalow factions and 24 missions of which 2/3 you won't see.

Aim1ess

Novice
Meh, replayability is a gimmick, nobody needs 8 shalow factions and 24 missions of which 2/3 you won't see.
While there are many games I dont replay specifically for the "replayability" advertised, it is often the case that the attempt at replayability makes a single playthrough feel more like you actually have options. Even if you don't get to see everything there is a real advantage to having content that people don't see. There is a balance to be had, especially in RPGs.

Max Edge

images

I found familiar face in their video.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom