Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Emperor of Nothing [40k CYOA]

Kipeci

Arcane
B

Maybe we can find a way to transfer our brain to his righteous emperor bod

I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off as inflammatory with my above comment. In the interest of fraternity I propose to form a block.

Usury oscar Now is your chance to abandon the sinking ship of C and get on B since you will at least keep one Emperbro ok

Kalin can do the same as above under the condition that he leaves the closet first (there is nothing wrong with being gay btw)

oscar

Arcane
B seems to be slightly in the lead

A: 7
B: 8
C: 4

I'm tempted to flip but for some reason one emperor clone almost seems more disruptive than a whole brigade of them. I'll stick with my C I think.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
C) is clearly the way to correct the original SIN of discarding the Path Boundless. Imagine the *zeal* each specimen could instill in the men under its command. Now imagine the *glory* of 144 avatars of the Emperor each leading their own righteous cleansing crusade. Billions upon billions of fanatic warriors fighting at their best for the supremacy of Mankind! Subhuman floppity-fags are of course blind to this miracle of miracles, or they recognize the truth and shudder, for it would mean an end to their SICK luv-luv fantasies with degenerate xeno-slugs.

C is insane, and will have us all destroyed.

B is risky, thought it may potentially have us implant old emperor soul into nuemperor. But probably not. The silvery blood part probably alludes to it being made by the void dragon.

A is the only reasonable choice. Voting A.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
we all know Papa Smurf is fabulous as fuck (tm)

after marrying an alien witch to avoid any chance of accidental heterosexual intercourse, the next logical step is to finally indulge in a cherished childhood fantasy of surprise buttsex with big E - with the freshly discovered replica

think big, think thunderdome 40k: one man enters (from the rear), another one bleeds to death

this is a unique opportunity that must not be squandered

best regards, Gargamel

the_biologist

Novice
Why come into the vaults and get forbidden tech if we're not going to use it? Conversely, 144 emperors sounds like a recipe for a civil war.

B

The silvery blood part probably alludes to it being made by the void dragon.
That's a thing?
Void dragon probably lives in Mars, and is the Omnissiah. If anyone could inspire a fantastic new machine it is him.

C'tan are known for living metal. Which could be silvery blood.
Sadly, I spread fake news - it was the Magus' who had silvery things in his hand, not the emprah.

That said the machine was made with the inspiration and help of Arkhan Land, who made an expedition into Librarius Omnis, where the Void Dragon probably lives.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
akshually i detect a discrepancy

if these were really made by arkhan land, then they woulda been called 'land emprah'

what else is cawl not telling us? hmm hmm

Neanderthal

Arcane
Most likely a shard of the Void Dragon, still massively dangerous and possibly the impetus behind the uprising of the men of iron, which makes the Horus Heresy look meek and almost ended humanity as a species across the galaxy. Not something to fuck with, which is why the Emperor (tried to) seal it off for so many millenia, while probably using its powers to become the Omnissiah to the Martians.

LogOS

There is a scream of rending air and Sicarius’ right arm is consumed in azure conflagration

How did Sicarius lost his arm? It can't be a psychic power and the clone don't have anything on him

He ripped off a piece of the panel covering the capsule and threw it at the plasma pistol as Sicarius was firing. That's why his palm was bleeding and had bits of metal in it.

As for the other discoveries in the Vaults, you know, tech. Graviton thingies, volkite gunz, the STC for Land's magnum opus the Land-Pattern Land Lander, a few inoperative men of iron... and an unimaginably vast, serpentine carcass of unknown metal that Trazyn stole. Just stuff to make your armies deadlier. its not even worth mentioning because it pales in comparison to the Telos.

Last edited by a moderator:

LogOS

Alright so, voting is done, and from my admittedly faulty count, I believe B is the winner, with 9 votes over A's 8.

Am I correct in this?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I always appreciate the troll move, but still, a bit late if he says the vote's over, eh?
I mean, what with all the same face we are wearing, I couldn't resist.
Besides
I voted A in the first place, not B.

Baltika9

Arcane
Alright so, voting is done, and from my admittedly faulty count, I believe B is the winner, with 9 votes over A's 8.

Am I correct in this?
No. A leads 10 to 9.
The tally so far:

A = 10
Darth Roxor
CappenVarra
Neanderthal
Kalarion
Esquilax
ItsChon
Kz3r0
Storyfag
Brotherman Bill
ERYFKRAD

B = 9
Lithium Flower
The Brazilian Slaughter
Azira
Grimgravy
Baltika9
GreyViper
Kipeci
Baud
the_biologist

C = 3
Usury
oscar
Kalin

Also, I love stout squat sternums and elegant eldar end-quarters! Let's escape the grimdark, guys. Lithium is right - I'm switching from A to B.

:troll:

B. It's a perfect middleground between the risky C, and the rather disappointing A.

(Also, i wished this was Warhammer fantasy. I know that much better).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom