Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Encased - isometric post-apocalyptic RPG under the dome

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
It doesn't protect the face how it should be.

Well, I'm for #1 but leather strap... it's like whole face protection depends on that strap. So probably #2.
But actually I like #1...
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

CadmusLabs

Arcane
Developer
So, is this party-based or single PC? Any information about the release date?
You control single protagonist. There are followers that can be added to the party but you can't directly control them (so not squad based). Release TBD (late 2019?), Early-Access - Spring 2019.

CadmusLabs

Arcane
Developer
On these gifs and early screenshots, I must say (obviously every developer stands in defense of his creation) that they have very few with our actual art style and graphics and should be treated as "technical". These assets perform the important task of blocking out the space and help us to fill the world with things and try exploration and gameplay elements, but 99% of these is going to ultimately be replaced with better stuff.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
On these gifs and early screenshots, I must say (obviously every developer stands in defense of his creation) that they have very few with our actual art style and graphics and should be treated as "technical". These assets perform the important task of blocking out the space and help us to fill the world with things and try exploration and gameplay elements, but 99% of these is going to ultimately be replaced with better stuff.

I guesss that should be obvius but 'obvious' things obviously aren't always obvious true so thanks for clarifying it. I was iching to write you question regarding graphics for days but didn't want to come across as graphics slut shaming. Who knows maybe you too saw low poly ps1/psp, MGS from NES as a style of graphics fit for your game. Copper Dreams once did but then couple making it started taking DMT and it really shows in their latest screenshots.

DMT is hard to find in Russia, right?

Codex Year of the Donut

I guesss that should be obvius but 'obvious' things obviously aren't always obvious true so thanks for clarifying it. I was iching to write you question regarding graphics for days but didn't want to come across as graphics slut shaming. Who knows maybe you too saw low poly ps1/psp, MGS from NES as a style of graphics fit for your game. Copper Dreams once did but then couple making it started taking DMT and it really shows in their latest screenshots.

they take drugs that turns them into fallout ghouls in russia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine

Citizen

Yeah, google pictures of something like 'дезоморфин наркотик' or better 'крокодил наркотик'. Poor saps look way worse than that ghoul talking head from fallout. Wiki page lacks pictures for obvious reasons.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yeah, google pictures of something like 'дезоморфин наркотик' or better 'крокодил наркотик'. Poor saps look like that ghoul talking head from fallout.

Just did. Just had to replace eyeballs with spare ones. I've seen feral ghouls from Fallout that looked less feral and less ghoul then them. Many of them wouldn't be accepted in Necropolis. Best (or is it worst?) part about pictures is sheer dontgivefuckery all Ruskies show on those pictures. Some of them are literally falling apart and others, literally, can be used as anatomy atlas for medicine students.

Every single facial expression on every single one of them? Mnjeh... :positive:

Citizen

Best (or is it worst?) part about pictures is sheer dontgivefuckery all Ruskies show on those pictures.

Well, their brains are probably completely melted by the time they start looking like this. I doubt that at that stage they have enough mental capacity to understand that their bodies are rotting alive. And I think they are on morfin or some other medical painkillers when the photos are taken.

Codex Year of the Donut
Yeah, google pictures of something like 'дезоморфин наркотик' or better 'крокодил наркотик'. Poor saps look like that ghoul talking head from fallout.

Just did. Just had to replace eyeballs with spare ones. I've seen feral ghouls from Fallout that looked less feral and less ghoul then them. Many of them wouldn't be accepted in Necropolis. Best (or is it worst?) part about pictures is sheer dontgivefuckery all Ruskies show on those pictures. Some of them are literally falling apart and others, literally, can be used as anatomy atlas for medicine students.

Every single facial expression on every single one of them? Mnjeh... :positive:

Russia is a wonderful place

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
CadmusLabs that's good to hear because thee crosses are too massive for post-post-apocalypse - these wood parts are useful for life.

Just did. Just had to replace eyeballs with spare ones. I've seen feral ghouls from Fallout that looked less feral and less ghoul then them. Many of them wouldn't be accepted in Necropolis.

Btw, why we have no Vault in Fallout where they had a HUGE supply of verious drugs inside and nothing more for enterntaiment?
Imagine, Vault that was on drugs for decades or even hundreds of years...

Btw I heard a story about some narc that came to a hospital, said "my leg hurt" and it turned out it completely rot below the knee, so only thing medics was need to do is to saw off the bone, hehe.
Russia... eh...

frajaq

Erudite
Btw I heard a story about some narc that came to a hospital, said "my leg hurt" and it turned out it completely rot below the knee, so only thing medics was need to do is to saw off the bone, hehe.
Russia... eh...

:abyssgazer:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Yeah, this "ghoul" just wrapped his leg in a polyethylene sheet lol, and was not paid much attention to it.
Dodn't remember where I heard that - internet, or maybe when I was in hospital in 2017...

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected

Yeah, google pictures of something like 'дезоморфин наркотик' or better 'крокодил наркотик'. Poor saps look way worse than that ghoul talking head from fallout. Wiki page lacks pictures for obvious reasons.
What is it, croc?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom