Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed EU3 Magna Mundi: Serbia Strong REMOVE KEBAB

Cassidy

Arcane
INDEX

1. Bosnia, we will get you
  2. REMOVE PASTA FROM RAGUSA
  3. Croaotia, Turk not friend, worst Turk backstab you soon, join Srbija
  4. REMOVE GUIDO FROM PREMISES
  5. TO VICTROY! SERBIA GLORY OVER VENICE WILL BE REMBERED THOUGH THE AGES
  6. Serbia Strong, Serbia and Potato stronger together.
  7. REMOVE BOSNIA, too long already.
  8. REMOVE MONTENEGRO AND CROATIOA ALL SERBS UNITE UNDER SERBIA BANER GRETTST
  9. Balkan most united, Serbia grow strong at peace
  10. REMOVE KRAUT FROM THE PREMISES
  11. SERBIA STRONG afraid of nothing. REMOVE MONTENEGRO!
  12. REMOVE REGENCY
  13. Austria return to your precious Hole Roman Emprahirie
  14. Serbian Hitman Special Agent crush kraut from inside
  15. REMOVE TRAITOR BOYAR FROM THE PREMISES
  16. You turk idiot live in a hovel, we will have GOLD
  17. Fuk the A.E.O.I.U. kraut scum cheat to take clay from Serbia.
  18. Austria, we will get you soon.
  19. REMOVE KRAUT FROM ALL PREMISES
  20. We live for Srbija, we die for Srbija, we ride for Srbija Greattst Countrey!
  21. Don Bavarian Killuminati with fast rap magic.
  22. albania we kill the king
  23. Too much kebab and traitor to be remove
  24. Remove catholic
  25. serbia st.....DOOMED
---

Alright, so I tried vanilla with Divine Wind 5.2 first. After uniting Ireland with one hell of a combination of seizing the right opportunities with espionage, forming Hindustan and westernizing as the Cherokees, I think I'm ready for something that is more difficult in a mod that some in the Codex love and others hate. But nevertheless its LP worthiness is high, and despite my experience with vanilla, this will be a blind LP as I never played MMU before, and despite that I have a liking of low odds of success because these are some suggestions for you to vote(by post rather than the more restrictive poll system). You can also post a vote on any country Furious Flaming Faggot didn't LP already(Baluchistan, The Knights, Kurland, Mongols and Aztecs).

Here the suggestions, conveniently separated by continent:

Asia:

Uesugi: GAHAHAHA in a very difficult attempt of uniting Japan.

Rajputana: Surrounded by religion of peace, landlocked, without allies, but with the potential of forming the glorious Hindustan.

Best Korea: No chances of expansion other than a very risky bid on fragmented Japan. Will be Ming's bitch until they westernize.

Georgia: Cannonballs in the Night.

Europe:

Novgorod: Muscovy will want to conquer you eventually, and most of your territory is Karelia. Can a Russian Republic instead of a Tzardom happen or will history repeat again?

Brittany: France will sooner or later try to take you over and you begin the game at war with England.

Leinster or another Irish Minor: I managed to unite Ireland in vanilla and establish a colonial empire. Doubt it will be as "easy" in MMU.

Wallachia: Begin as vassals to the Turk, many Turks will have to be impaled on their stony road to independence.

Serbia: REMOVE KEBAB from premises, Tupac Alive in Serbia. Possibly as if not more hard than Wallachia.

Africa

Tripoli: Can Tripoli's megalomaniacal ruler ever achieve his dynastic dream of becoming the King of Kings of Africa?

Ethiopia: The Mamluks hate you, Yemen hates you and doesn't need a navy to invade your land, even the other bruthas hate you because you are the only Christian country in Africa, while your take on Christianity is deemed heretical by the entire Europe. tl;dr you have no friends. And most of your provinces are dirt poor. Westernizing will sooner or later become your only hope.

Americas

Whichever Incan Kingdom is less screwed: A long road of FUN not so different from the abandoned Aztec LP by FFF.

Vote in any country you want. I decided thus to carry on the torch now that Furious Flaming Faggot is gone.

:salute:

Urist McLurker

Learned
Uesugi sounds interesting, we haven't seen MMU being LP'd there and I'm curious about if they made neat changes to Japan to reflect it better than Vanilla, like they did with The Knights.
Though Best Korea is very tempting.

TripJack

Hedonist
Novgorod? What are you some kind of papamolist?

Play Yaroslavl :smug:

XenomorphII

Prophet
Never been crazy about MM, but since I just have to watch that is okay!

Bengal in India (I guess it is still there in MM). Enjoy getting gang-banged by all the Hindus around you!

Tigranes

Arcane
Let's get away from Europe. Korea or Ethiopia are good choices, something in India is good too.

Morkar Left

Africa ruling the world! Tripoli!

Out of curiosity; which strategy did you use for Ireland in Divine Wind and did you rely on savescumming?

oscar

Arcane
SERBIA

0daae72707163639e3fa616597f58776e2f83e2e_full.jpg

fd73149fe356f879604b2b78413eab6374ee252b_full.jpg

Zwist

Learned
Blind MM, and with those countries?
And the codex is allowed to vote?
FUN!
The clusterfuck way.

Georgia.
They have so very, very nice neighbours.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Okinawa :M, well alright LPing a one island nation would be boring as fuck.

Denmark into greater Vikingland Empire in Scandinavia and the americas Vinland? You know you want to, think of all the danish codexer cameos you could do!

Alternatively you could just colonize shit in africa and smite ragheads. VIKING PLUNDERING THE TURKS YO!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Maybe just pick Norway and stomp on those pesky, feuding danes and swedes?

Cassidy

Arcane
Out of curiosity; which strategy did you use for Ireland in Divine Wind and did you rely on savescumming?

It was as Tyrone. Before anything, I managed a royal marriage with England, to buy some time. Afterwards, all began after a succesful Support revolt spy mission against Connacht that brought some angry peasants in, after which, realizing they were losing to the rebels, I immediately declared war and sucked the no cb stability hit. I originally intended to vassalize Connacht first, but the other Irish neighbors were already trying to snatch it too, thus I had to annex it, which led one of them(Leinster I think), to immediately declare war against me and start sieging the capital in Northern Ireland. It was luck too that I had a general with a relatively high siege skill, thus I managed to take over their capital first, while the other Irish minor was occupied by rebels, and I wasted no time declaring war against them too, infamy be damned. Then I hired some merc regiments in Connacht and waited for them to launch their attack at Connacht. Now that their capital is gone, as soon as I could crush their army, I would be able to annex them. The terrain advantages to defenders from the mostly forest province of Connacht made the difference. A superior maneuver general then did the rest, and the other minor was still occupied by rebels, so that was a no-brainer.

There was however Meath. I waited for England to get into war against France, minted a big reserve, and then, every time England was at war against another bigger country: Support Revolt, Support Revolt... eventually the province, being successfully occupied by Irish Patriots for years while England couldn't afford to spare enough troops from the front against France to crush them, defected to Tyrone, and immediately after I took the "Form Ireland" decision.

I'll leave voting itt open for today as well.

You are not Furious Flaming Faggot. :(

I wish he would come back to the Codex too. But obviously he won't. I'd love to see a closure to the epic tale of the Aztecs, which is now less likely to come than Prisoner of Ice and Bloodnet :(

Morkar Left

Cassidy
Ah thanks. I conquered the others provinces all without a cb, too. But I never managed to stand up against England. They were always very successful in my three playthroughs and I never stood a chance against them. Will keep the support revolt option in mind, though. My unsuccessfull strategy was to support Scotland ('and France) against England or trying to sack Scotland.

ironyuri

Srbe na vrbe. I choose Serbia.

Karadzic will lead glorious Serb peoples to victory.

Hravtska ustase fascists and turks don't touch our country!

Remove kebab forever.

SRBIJA

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom