Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed EU3 Magna Mundi: Serbia Strong REMOVE KEBAB

Cassidy

Arcane
The definitively shitty part of MMU is the fact it is worse than a release version of a Troika game when it comes to crashes, no surprise indeed the MM project was axed by Paradox: if they failed to release even a minimally stable mod, forget about them ever managing to develop a game in a state that could be considered playable.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It doesn't loop forever, I've probably accumulated 1000 years of reneging the past in all my playthroughts. If you have the crazy money or the stability it seems to quickly get rid of everything that comes your way, your chances of it ending are much higher. The key is getting an event that says "people are adapting to your new policies" after which point you know it won't loop and won't throw crazy shit at you.

About ships, they don't sink instantly. Vaarna is kind of tiring with his propaganda bullshit to everything he hates, spewing out pure lies. I know I've had the same argument already. With no naval NIs, you have very low morale and probably need 5 to 1 advantage. You hate MMU Vaarna, we get it, GTFO of this thread.
You need 5 to 1 advantage against the AI that doesn't have naval NI either.

And the Reneging the Past DOES have a chance to loop, the event's flags are a fucking mess, which can result in the entire event chain firing all over again when it should end. At one time I had it re-fire four times.

MMU is an extremely overrated mod full of shitty design decisions and pathetic worksmanship, deal with it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
We get it, Vaarna. You hate MM. Now STFU and let those of us who came here for witnessing removal of kebab from the premises enjoy the screenshots and text. Make a "let's all rage incoherently at MM!" thread in Strategy Gaming if you must vent.

Vaarna_Aarne

I'm here to witness removal of kebab from premises too, I'm merely giving sound advice to Cassidy.

Cassidy

Arcane
Waiting for update.
By the way, are you going revive the Empire or its SREBIJA STRONG all the way?

Even managing to unite the independent countries in the Balkans will be a miracle at this point. Forget about Byzantium. I doubt it is going to ever happen in this one.

came here for witnessing removal of kebab

I'll tell you the truth, if this was ironman this LP would already be over. Thanks to massive AI dumbfuckery even Potatoland-Lithuania allied to Serbia fails to beat Turks, declaring war on Croatia will probably break the same alliance with Potatoland, and as if things weren't bad enough, Serbia is totally poor and shitty for trade economy and because of it the Turks are getting a growing land tech advantage. All my plans for doing anything other than sitting back and doing nothing went down the toilet so far. Also Magna Mundi is retarded in how it's totally impossible to keep an economy afloat and avoid bankrupcy without getting inflation unless you disband the entire military(suicidal for Serbia) or start with a very wealthy country, and in how coastal provinces are usually more a burden than good due to the indeed retarded piracy system.

I'm almost considering to give up. I'm fucked in every possible way in this shit and Serbia will become shittier and shittier due to having almost no income to invest in tech. Essentially Serbia stands totally 0% chances in a war against the Ottomans, even with Poland as ally, and expanding is impossible too because the Ottomans warned they will start a war against Serbia if they declare war on any other country and these warnings seem to be permanent. Turkey's land army meanwhile grows even larger and it won't stop...

tl;dr Serbia is the one going to be removed unless I cheat or get extremely lucky.

But I guess I'll go through the bitter end with this. Just don't really expect any real victory or feat, Serbia is fucked with capital F.

*Edit: I'll never give up, this can't be more ridiculously difficult than liberating the entire Potatoland in Victoria 2, cheesy use of native colonial manpower aside. SERBIA STRONG

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...d-from-the-ashes-in-victoria-2-revived.52134/

:salute:

Kashmir Slippers

Magister
You could always give yourself a nice little modifier that boosts your economy and/or army. It could work with a wee bit of role-play. The Turks have a shit ton of them. I have seen a 14k army appear out of thin air in Constantinople when I had them restricted to only four provinces, so you probably couldn't beat them even if you had all of the Balkans under your control with cores and an even land tech.

I'd rather see this go with some help on than watch you inevitably fail. My two cents, anyway.

REMOVE KEBAB and whatnot.

oscar

Arcane
I haven't played MM, but what conceptually irks me is that only the player has all these penalties and problems with expansion or blobbing. So its basically "lets give the player a shitload of penalties to compensate for AI deficiencies".

Though we must still hope that Serbia can persevere and unite the South Slavs (to live in our zoos!!!).

Cassidy

Arcane
Alright, another big one. 3 updates ready to be more specific. Wars will become a bit less common, at least for a while, simply because unless the entire world declares war against worst turk Serbia will stand no chance for a long time.

You could always give yourself a nice little modifier that boosts your economy and/or army. It could work with a wee bit of role-play. The Turks have a shit ton of them. I have seen a 14k army appear out of thin air in Constantinople when I had them restricted to only four provinces, so you probably couldn't beat them even if you had all of the Balkans under your control with cores and an even land tech.

ubik? More like ubikebab.

And no, I won't cheat. That is not the way to remove kebab.

:hero:

And of course, as soon as available and relevant, I'll always use the force muslims to convert REMOVE KEBAB religious decision.

==================

0daae72707163639e3fa616597f58776e2f83e2e_full.jpg
Serbia Strong, Serbia and Potato Stronger together.

uFY8y.jpg

Worst turk never stop trying to destroy and weaken Serbia. No mercy to turk, kebab ruthless savage animals not humans. Even saw people in half.

PTca7.jpg

Serbia and Russia Strong!

0Ue4W.jpg

Serbia greattst countrey prepare great diplomatic move to become even more strong. Support close tie with potato.

pwQB5.jpg

World needs give fuk about kebab threat not about Serbia.

q7jVQ.jpg

Two white eagles together, Srbija soverenty much safer. Slavs unite!

: x

WCrjX.jpg

Serbia glorious army can grow more powerful now, still not enough to wage open war on worst turk idiot.

79L68.jpg

Bosniak ungrateful scum, your time is coming!

Ofj10.jpg

Serbia army need horse. Serbian horse strong greattst horse. All other countreys horses are little ponys.

w5VSs.jpg

REMOVE KEBAB FROM OCEAN

6Clw0.jpg

Knights of Rhodes weak, crushed by kebab, no more.

GjXik.jpg

Don't dare refuse recognize our clay!

YSxiZ.jpg

Die cetnik rascal. Croatioa worst scum using spy to fund fifth column.

i5siH.jpg

All kebab removed from Dalmatia. Great!

aihtW.jpg

Horse now make Serbia Strong.

pn5xN.jpg

Serbia best sieges. Serbia forts strong.

iMAQF.jpg

I guess Croatioa doing shit again.

weByX.jpg

Your time is coming Coratia! Never give up kebab worship need wipe kebab clean from Croatioa ourselfs.

vU1A8.jpg

King ded, long live Djuradj II, Serbia Strong evne with incopetent leader. REMOVE PRETENDER FROM PREMISES.

GeplQ.jpg

Pretenders all kebab agents traitors, no mercy death to all!

h4GUj.jpg

Serbia now with grettest ally! Dare take our clay now turk idiot!

pdOCD.jpg

Orthodox Church hate incopetent ruler. Djuradi give more power to church to remove kebab.

iHrYu.jpg

Money never fully repair damage of tasteful prima nocta but Serbia care for Serbians. Return to Turkland of savage rapist monsters, this title no long yours you no longer welcome in Srbija. One more demesne from kebab infiltrator for the king!

0C1ma.jpg

Serbia getting better despite incopetent ruler.

ZEgaK.jpg

You are the worst turk idiot, you are the worst turk smell. How dare you threat glorious Srbija? Look that well, it has lots of clay and water and is as deep as our lack of care for your savagery and theats.

Madness?

THIS IS SERBIA!

Another worst turk messenger removed from premises. Great day.

XY9aQ.jpg

Now Serbia in delicate situation. Potato lack direct land border with worst turk so not help Serbia if go to war, Crimea kebab going to be removed most certain by Potato. Maybe not good time to begin remove kebab from Bulgaria for worst turk still far outnumber Serbia.

To remove kebab or not remove kebab, that is the question.

Kipeci

Arcane
I don't have any experience with the Magna Mundi mod (When I first got EU3, it was with all of the expansions up to Divine Wind, which the mod apparently can't work with), but isn't it possible to raise up some patriot rebels in other areas of your culture group? They wouldn't survive against worst turk doomstacks, so flopping the Bulgarian provinces over or something is not likely to happen, but I'm pretty sure you could manage to flop Croatia/Bosnia/Montenegro over to your side without actually declaring a war. Would it slap a lot of penalties on you for that?

Hellraiser

Arcane
MMU can be very frustrating to play in particular because of the ridiculous advantages the AI has. So I know how it feels bro, fucking Bohemia could field an army equal or better to the entirety of my Potato-Hitman army despite a shitload of land army ideas, having better land tech and more troops overall. Hell I remember playing as venice (modded ideas so that I could start exploring the seas sooner), unifying italy and colonizing africa, the north american south and seeing a naval power like Portugal field 2-3 times as many troops as I could. Which is plain retarded. I could understand that shit when facing russia, as hordes of cannon fodder dying to potato-hitman soldiers only for the russian to find more recruits make sense. But Portugal? The fuck?

The economy system is plain retarded because basically not spending jewgold on research=inflation. The fuck? I mean crap, they should either separate tax income and minting income or do something. How the fuck does the fact I spend taxes/tariffs/whatever more on army upkeep than new tech makes the value of potato currency drop?

That's pretty much my main beef with MMU. It has some nice event chains, decisions and attention to detail, but some features are plain retarded.

Cassidy

Arcane
Vanilla economy works like that too in how any income not spent on investments cause inflation. The difference is that in vanilla the commission painting cultural decision is cheap enough to get you to 100% cultural tradition(it requires only a magistrate and nothing more), a level 5 master of the mint gives 0.10 inflation reduction and the National Bank NI not only is immediately available, but also provinces twice greater inflation reduction: 0.10 instead of 0.05 . The fact inflation is more difficult to control is another stupid artificial difficulty IMO because you'll be forced to endure inflation anyway.

But I'm still butthurt over not playing Wallachia

Wallachia is even more fucked than Serbia, it would be very short lasted as it because there is no way to recreate the devastating morale impact the Night Attack and the kebab on stick caused against the turk and being turk lover is not a fun thing either.

=================

REMOVE BOSNIA, too long already

Jpzyz.jpg

Serbia army better now. Could use this as base to begin REMOVE KEBAB but too risk yet.

Wft5Z.jpg

Potatoland, congradulations for removing kebab from Crimea.

yK1FH.jpg

Austria, use Serbia as base of operation to REMOVE KEBAB.

JCSnq.jpg

Serbia buy greattst wepons from Austria.

PNFMA.jpg

REMOVE INBRED general from Habsburg army, dumb like brick send outnumber force to attack worst turk, lose war, then send more outnumber, again and again. If this is how dumb they are Serbia need be really strong forget ally when ally so stupid.

VF8F1.jpg

Navy irrelevant for removing kebab.

ICaBJ.jpg

SERBIA STRONG!

IezBW.jpg

Croatioa play game to get out personal union, we will get you worst turk lover, but first, need to deal with Bosnia. Enough Bosnia already!

RvOP3.jpg

Worst turk friend of nobody, betray even their muslim "ally". Another opportunity but Serbia need stronger army or it would futile.

aTaeF.jpg

Castille removed kebab from Iberia now guraantee independence of Serbia.

pvP3k.jpg

Austria-Hungary grate power hate turk but they better get smart they just did stupid in attack worst Turk with vast outnumber armies again and again the last time.

EyXtW.jpg

Serbia Aristocrats lead countrey to great glory.

6I7AO.jpg

Potatoland want unite all Potatos. Serbia help.

wJQoY.jpg

They crazy HA! Easy one.

9pBKx.jpg

Got deal to help potato finish war faster so blockades stop.

PpBYk.jpg

Get out of our clay!

MTsYh.jpg

Serbia grant faster victroy for Potatoland.

JQ6UV.jpg

Take Riga already so many died what you waiting for Potato?

Serbia also help Austria against silly Popemole.

aVV6p.jpg

REMOVE KRAUT FROM PREMISES

VolNu.jpg

Serbia great men together strong.

aWC2o.jpg

Bulgaria return to your precious Mongolia. Too weak now another kebab to remove.

3dIng.jpg

Will there ever stop the cannonballs in the night of Tbilisi? Meanwhile Serbia try please Bosnia so can get Bosnia in without war. Takes a while but slowly it's getting close.

jFC6p.jpg

Long live grettest Stefan IV! Gret diplomat great ruler, he keep economy strong so Army can be better even if not direct lead war. And his diplomacy now great asset to at last finish long issue.

YteLB.jpg

Great man now get economy of Serbia much better.

uty1V.jpg

No kebab lover dare challenge great Stefan IV.

rlZgz.jpg

Worst Turk now challenge Mother Russia, may Russia give kebab what they deserve.

Meanwhile, after so many years of undecide, Great Stefan IV would finally secure Serbia, make Serbia much strong and end disunite.

3HRpC.jpg

REMOVE BOSNIA FROM MAP.

wv2TW.jpg

THIS GREAT DAY! Serbia now mostly unite only Montenegro needs to fold, but backstabbing worst croat ready to try ruining glory of Serbia and despite all treaties will have no honor and betray Serbia once they see opportunity. This has been going long enough, next time:

REMOVE CROATIOA!!!

Remove the Croatian kebab eating traitors!

On the topic of the EU3 mechanics and MM I really have grown to loathe the tech system. Even with a very rich nation you will fall behind an shit hole AI nation. What makes it even worse is that the AI builds tech buildings in every single province, while they are prohibitively expensive for the player (at least 15 years of saving all income) even as a large rich nation as they scale with income. Having the Moorish states being on par with player Italy in the 18th century is plain retarded.

Vaarna_Aarne

MMU can be very frustrating to play in particular because of the ridiculous advantages the AI has. So I know how it feels bro, fucking Bohemia could field an army equal or better to the entirety of my Potato-Hitman army despite a shitload of land army ideas, having better land tech and more troops overall. Hell I remember playing as venice (modded ideas so that I could start exploring the seas sooner), unifying italy and colonizing africa, the north american south and seeing a naval power like Portugal field 2-3 times as many troops as I could. Which is plain retarded. I could understand that shit when facing russia, as hordes of cannon fodder dying to potato-hitman soldiers only for the russian to find more recruits make sense. But Portugal? The fuck?

The economy system is plain retarded because basically not spending jewgold on research=inflation. The fuck? I mean crap, they should either separate tax income and minting income or do something. How the fuck does the fact I spend taxes/tariffs/whatever more on army upkeep than new tech makes the value of potato currency drop?

That's pretty much my main beef with MMU. It has some nice event chains, decisions and attention to detail, but some features are plain retarded.
And it gets worse. In MMU, they also have removed the standard method of getting shit done (cultural tradition to create advisors, namely Masters of Mint) because it's "cheating" (then again, these people are just retards without any knowledge how designing games is done) and while they have rolled back on income the dipshits forgot to adjust building costs (not to mention adding their own super-shitty decision-based building system) and added their also shitty faction system (there isn't a single non-shit major feature in MMU) that PUNISHES you for developing your country 99% of the time.

So, in the end, they've removed all the mechanics that made Inflation a barely functional economic system.

There's also the fact that ruler modifiers are completely random and arbitrary, having no player input and barely any relation to ruler stats. You *will* see rulers that give you penalties to military despite having fucking 9 in that stat, or incompetent administrators with friggin' 9 in Administration (stats only affect probabilities, they don't actually block or enable anything, a good indicator of incompetent retards at work).

And of course, the free doomstacks for the AI tier in very nicely with the fact that war in EU3 is pretty shit, a small country can never do anything but wait to get curbstomped except in the most unlikely of situations.

Kipeci

Arcane
So, again, would inciting patriot rebels in Croatia/Montenegro/etc. be something that could work in this mod?

Cassidy

Arcane
*edit:

So, again, would inciting patriot rebels in Croatia/Montenegro/etc. be something that could work in this mod?​

Espionage has been driven so ridiculously expensive and unlikely it's mostly not worth except for one occasion: when you have more money to spare than infamy. You need first to infiltrate the government and succeed and only then you can send, for a while, incite revolt missions and the like. And all is way more expensive than in vanilla. Not worth except for fabricating claims and sending sleeper agents to get a high level spymaster from such sleeper as a means of ensuring such fabricated claim will work. Still, by the time you get your fabricated claim successfully your infamy might lower enough for it to not be worth the bother anyway... unless of course you play with a merchant country, then this espionage stuff starts getting useful as any infamy will fuck up 90% or more of your yearly income which will be from trading, and infamy really harms compete chances and other merchant-related stats.

I wasn't aware of ass-pulled stacks before you mentioned. The more I play MM the more I understand the recent fiasco and the only really good thing in it is the far more accurate depiction of the starting situation of the countries in general compared to vanilla, particularly feudal Japan. The whole piracy makes no sense too: in a way the vanilla piracy, although not a real threat, is much better because it forces you to have a navy and to either split it to cover all your coasts, which is a weakness in case of a war because your enemies will target your isolated fleets, or patrol continually to beat pirates, which although a cheap source of naval tradition will burden your fleet, forcing you to check for a while and get some ships in ports for repairs. You know, a much better solution would be to make maintenance costs for ships outside ports on patrols higher and such patrols required to prevent piracy instead of abstracting the whole into something as out of control and hamfisted as it is, just like in the Hearts of Iron games where ships on the sea consume more resources than those docked. Man what a graveyard of potential buried under stupid ideas MM is indeed. I can only agree that shoving anything that could be implemented through the basic gameplay mechanics under abstraction as events is idiotic, as is trying to compensate for dumb AI with arbitrary crap*. And specially the building stuff: it clutters the interface, is possibly one of the reasons the mod is so slow and worst of all: if you play with a country that has unification events, once you unite into x you'll lose all of them.

*Considering one of the many reasons for Paradox shutting down MM the game was a completely unplayable MP, it's obvious the mod was thought purely for singleplayer.

So THAT'S how it is! :decline: of EU!

Pretty much. Only Paradox games where you can stand a chance and make a difference with a somewhat smaller country in a big conflict are the Hearts of Iron series(as I can attest in a Czechoslovakia playthrough thanks to a masterful opening of a continuous frontline between France and Czech driving at last the Frogs to an offensive strategy). Vicky 2 however is less unforgiving too than EU3, specially for small but high literacy countries. To be honest when I play any Paradox game other than the Hearts of Iron series I tend to prefer avoiding combat whenever possible because I dislike combat mechanics in them, and even more the dices. One of the reason I enjoy HoI more as well is that its combat is not only more complex, but also far more deterministic because of how chance plays a much, much smaller role in the outcome of battles, and there is nothing more frustrating than seeing a defeat caused by three 1 rolls.

===========================

REMOVE MONTENEGRO AND CROATIOA ALL SERBS UNITE UNDER SERBIA BANER GRETTST

1Yg3R.jpg

Serbia subject strong, serbia subject deserve freedom.

ttUmL.jpg

Longlive Stefan IV superb king lead Serbia to new age of glory and take steps toward union of all Balkan.

yZOXU.jpg

Remove catholic from premises. But missionaries too expensive Serbia need cash for glorious army.

VY4ur.jpg

Opportunity rising by accident. Diplomacy breakdawn: Croatioa under worst turk sphere of influence as kebab lover scum, Croatioa however offering grant to diplomaticly isolated Montenegro that claim Ragusa and probably backstab Serbia in cold blood. No bro would do it therefore REMOVE MONTENEGRO, then Croatioa intervene without worst Turk aid and of course: REMOVE CROATIOA.

That grettest plan, the time for union coming. Fighting together with Austria mean Austria also not capable to intervene against Serbia should they prove to be worst backstabing scum.

zgcUa.jpg

Orthodox Serbia Strong. One day remove kebab from Constantinople. Serbia army getting much stronger now with mighty cannons to help sieges.

As soon as cannons ready most important of all wars begin: Montenegro enough bullshitting join back glorious Srbija else...

yRS9i.jpg

TO VICTROY! Croat scum predictaly intervene great now both shall be crush and live in zoo Serbia will be stronger!

Kg9ph.jpg

Don't give up! This war define future of Serbia for the next hundred years. Serbia strong will endure the worst to finally put end to worst Croatioa kebab lover and Montenegro disunion.

2H2Xk.jpg

Montenegro forces wiped, Serbia victory closer but still Croat scum left to remove.

rkDNl.jpg

Superior Serbia Engineer shall grant us sucess. Hold Serbia Forts at any cost we will prevail!

6Kqlz.jpg

GET OUT OF OUR CLAY! All scum wiped out like always.

a77jR.jpg

Montenegro wiped out! Only Croatioa traitor and kebab lover left! We must achieve victroy! Wait, no! SERBIA STRONG! No matter if worst Croat have superior army technology, use musket and arquebus we still will defeat them with our old swords and bows because Serbia is that STRONG.

r6BeI.jpg

Charge! God is with us! no musket, arquebus or cannon shall stop Serbia glory!

hb2It.jpg

Croatia crushed! SERBIA VICTROUS now all left to do is siege! Coward fled Croatioa and went to Castille, get bak hiver!

Nu3pi.jpg

Soon no more Croatioa. REMOVE CROATIOA almost finished.

0ENs0.jpg

Serbia grettest countrey!

avFSH.jpg

This war never forget our children forever remember grett victroy and union at last.

MOdrS.jpg

Bosnia is Serbia's clay, and thus shall be accept.

GCB1R.jpg

hiver, what you worst kebab lover did in Castille? Serbia STRONG, Serbia is not inside any sphere, Serbia its own spheric cube of influence.

DQtIM.jpg

18 October 1517 NEVAR FORGET DAY OF GRETTEST VICTROY. Superior training against superior wepon and numbers prevail! NO MERCY TO TRAITORS AND KEBAB LOVERS!

tA5AA.jpg

Tupac #1 in Srbija, Fuk the Croatioa!

hQGiy.jpg

Montenegro join bak Serbia, REMOVE traitor king we kill the King now only one Serbia King true Serbia King!

dT73g.jpg

SERBIA GRETTST COUNTREY!!!!

PS: FUK YOU POTATOLAND FOR ABANDONING ALLIANCE WHEN THIS WAR STARTED. WE NO LONGER NEED YOU.

Cassidy

Arcane
I take it that you won't be provoking the Austrians over their Slovene parts?

The Austrians, allied with Poland-Lithuania? Not for the same reason I haven't gotten into war with kebab yet despite many apparent opportunities. Unless Austria-Hungary breaks apart, which is quite unlikely, Slovenia will not be freed.

I have to confess there will be many updates about peace time from now on, because the only way I see of removing kebab will be to 1- get rich enough to build a mighty navy past maximum forcelimits and 2- get enough NIs for this navy to not be crushed by Ottomonan's, so it can blockade the strait and keep the bulk of Turk armies out of Europe while Serbia removes kebab from Europe.

And at the current situation, doing that will be a very, very long shot, and even once plausible, it may backfire.

Renegen

Arcane
And it gets worse. In MMU, they also have removed the standard method of getting shit done (cultural tradition to create advisors, namely Masters of Mint) because it's "cheating" (then again, these people are just retards without any knowledge how designing games is done) and while they have rolled back on income the dipshits forgot to adjust building costs (not to mention adding their own super-shitty decision-based building system) and added their also shitty faction system (there isn't a single non-shit major feature in MMU) that PUNISHES you for developing your country 99% of the time.
Oh look, more nonsense. Care to substantiate that a bit more instead of lying again?

Cassidy

Arcane
Oh look, more nonsense. Care to substantiate that a bit more instead of lying again?

I'm not sure on who to agree with. I disagree all major features in MMU suck, for one, but for another:

It's possible to get almost as much minting without inflation in MM as in vanilla, but only in late game after you have decision-built provincial collectors and built provincial accountants in most or all of your provinces, but that does not mean it's possible to play with a particularly vulnerable country like Serbia without enduring terrible inflation, and by the point I predict to finally be able to start reducing it sluggishly without having to do the obviously stupid decision of slashing the army it will probably be over 50% or even 60%. I already built some provincial accountants during the course of this LP, of course. Vaarna is definitively right in one thing: Commission painting was turned from very powerful to a completely useless decision by the mod, not because it now costs money but because of the other detail: sacrificing an artist for 5% cultural tradition? Worthless except for extremely unlikely situations. Masters of the mint are equally far less effective than just spamming those messy decision-based "constructions" of provincial collectors and the accountants, unless of course "Patron of the Arts" is a NI and you have the convenience of having 100% cultural tradition, although TBH other ministers are far more useful due to the changes. Forcing you to endure inflation is just artificial difficulty, I can't really agree with it.

As for the factions some of them are way too random, while others can be pleased by following their obvious agenda: I am yet to see generals getting angry while army tradition is high, armies powerful and near the force limits, high prestige and wars waged leading into victory. Religious faction is always pleased if you keep an effort to convert the population, build temples in provinces without them, monarchists enjoy high prestige, while Aristocrats are dicks and enemies of any country seeking technological supremacy and to become rich. In truth it would be much better if you could by decision completely wipe out a faction and make them too scared to dare trying to lobby for influence again, like that thing Vlad III Dracul did to the factions that disliked him. What kills Magna Mundi is above all retarded randomness. One of the worst examples: getting infamy and war exhaustion for changing policies, seriously this is simply stupid. That is the kind of shit that induces you to just save scum because of how stupid and nonsensical it is.

Cassidy

Arcane
Alright, here goes a longer update than usual, and for a good reason: you'll have something very important to vote on at the end.

===========

Balkan most united, Serbia grow strong at peace

CPBmv.jpg

220px-Stalin_lg_zlx1.jpg

Georgian Tsar of Russia? This bad, really bad. Every time a Georgian rule Russia shit happen. Potatoland right now getting the worst because Russia want all Rus clay Potatoland currently own.

8aPl4.jpg

Wars hurt Serbia need peace to recover.

7zq11.jpg

Help Patriarch and get worst Croat in line. What? Theses? Irrelevant Serbia not Popemole.

L0AOO.jpg

Popemole removed from Dalmatia. Also what was that green herb? RAP MAGIC make world map look diffrent.

H0IZk.jpg

Too stupidly expensive for Serbia and for anyone.

08Qaf.jpg

Now popemole minority in Dalmatia, great day.

Kmv5u.jpg

Potatoland guarantees Serbia but Potatoland in bad shape... very very very very bad shape.

Z42gn.jpg

Serbians not know why, but entire world hate Poland. Countrey on verge of collapse.

rWEP0.jpg

Georgian Tsar want Serbia as ally, Russia Strong too while Poland now weak better accept.

zvyyX.jpg

How dare you threat Serbia worst turk? You upset dignity of all Europe and dream of world conquest and accuse Serbia hypocrite scum! REMOVE HEAD FROM KEBAB MESSENGER!

OymNI.jpg

Fuk you parasite, I sign this but if one, only one pirate show up again, I'll kill all turk from Tripoli without mercy!

X8jwq.jpg

SERBIA STRONG! Need no change in army.

(These events are way too ridiculously expensive to be worth)

un2JW.jpg

Serbia great cannon now more power. Great pleasure wipe out dozen turk idiots at one shot.

K2uvq.jpg

Serbia getting better in everything.

96JBb.jpg

Serbia Army grettest! Serbia best trained will wipe floor with kebab folder.

B8GXi.jpg

GLORIOUS SERBIA ARMY INDEED

xY3fk.jpg

Recogize our clay already! Core our clay!

yyUuR.jpg

Russia now bring Georgian tale of canonballs in the night, good for Serbia if Russia end with direct land border with worst turk.

gej5k.jpg

Bosnia finally admit as Serbian great day for countrey!

vWRCn.jpg

Generals must lead Serbia to VICTROY.

MCsmC.jpg

News from Austria. Austria sick of popemole like East Orthodox Church they now split from popemole, rumors of new church rising, call Protestant.

zeg8N.jpg

Serbia king always watch news of close countreys. Poland in very bad shape three pretenders fight for throne while the peasant are equal angry and want something:

PUXea.jpg

While potato aristocrats fight each other for power Polish peasants want to:

REMOVE JEW FROM THE PREMISES

Sad day for all slavs when such once grettest countrey fall apart like this.

SgHfK.jpg

Bosnia now Serb build road in honor of this great feat.

K21qe.jpg

SERBIA STRONG, no countrey can claim Serbia as part of their sphere. Serbia now with its own spheric cube of influence. hiver in Castille plans fail HAHA take that. Croat is SERBIA clay!!!

i6ycU.jpg

Castille not mad about it still swear to fight with Serbia against worst turk if kebab dare invasion.

YECVa.jpg

Serbia not ready to claim and fight back against turk. Need less infamy too.

Slowly diplomacy is used to put an end at last to Croatioa. Serbia will unite!

YyAaN.jpg

GRETTEST DAY! YOU CAN LIVE IN THE ZOO HAHA!

vJq9e.jpg

Remove head from kebab messenger again! Serbia need not shithole kebab center of "trade", more like center of counterfeit, center of smuggling, center of fencing and center of cheating.

SsBXa.jpg

Serbia not sure what happened in Poland. Three pretenders claim throne at the same timer and lots of Jew killed by angry peasants before order restored.

3YPpY.jpg

Fuk the Croatioa kill all rebels with rap magic. No mercy.

9uVmc.jpg

Turkillers outnumberd have to retreat but REMOVE CROATIOA ingrates! Go back to the zoo!

ellE7.jpg

You can live in the zoo! I mean in the grave! HAHAHA!

9ugXJ.jpg

Serbia need strong need to be centralize for the ideal of one day removing all kebab.

jZX4f.jpg

Foolish Croaots you weak Serbia Strong! If you hate Serbia this much why not return to your precious Mongolia?

SZG29.jpg

Serbia economy delicate inflation hurt need grett man to help here.

vcVkO.jpg

Serbia justice built to show no mercy to kebab.

Meanwhile Serbia must decide something that may change future forever:

PAh7T.jpg

Serbia Strong Alone?

Or should Serbia seek possible grettest might as futur Serb-Austro-Hungarian Emprahirie?

(This is what I'll let you decide right now. Vote in whatever approach you prefer.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom