Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed EU3 Magna Mundi: Serbia Strong REMOVE KEBAB

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So how are you planning on getting the Transylvanian gold gained from Tupac making album of Serbia fast rap Tupac Serbia? Are you waiting for a moment when you can sneak behind Worst Turk's back for fast conquest?

Cassidy

Arcane
So how are you planning on getting the Transylvanian gold gained from Tupac making album of Serbia fast rap Tupac Serbia? Are you waiting for a moment when you can sneak behind Worst Turk's back for fast conquest?

Their warning does not apply to Transylvania, but I was biding my time because the less infamy before a war starts the more you can win from such a war.

==================

0daae72707163639e3fa616597f58776e2f83e2e_full.jpg
REMOVE TRAITOR BOYAR FROM THE PREMISES

w6IeU.jpg

There will be no mercy for turks, cowards and traitors! Anyone caught betraying this grett countrey shall burn!

Z7aAt.jpg

The traitors lie dead as they deserve in a battle where their loss is humiliating because of their lack of perseverance and greater goal, they were all crush like scum of the worst degree, turk lover! Dhimmi! TRAITOR! CETNIK! Serbia will remain strong and exterminate all inside and outside enemy!

B8JPa.jpg

Decapitate each and every one of these treasonous boyars! NO MERCY! They are scum of the worst kind, they would sell out our countrey to the worst turk if they could for some bribe because such is their nature.

eE43e.jpg

Return to your precious mongolia traitors.

dlTfX.jpg

It is obvious these traitors need to become insignificant, their power must be seized by force so they never again dare. The king must be STRONG and their petty interests may burn in Hell with them.

HBDSx.jpg

I want the head of this traitor on a pike at the entrance to Osijek Zoo as a warning ot the rest!

sDPdC.jpg

They will loose they will look at crushed skul of pig with envy once their punishent is deliver. This infamy shall never be forgotten. All those who raise their hand, pride and cojones against the king and against Serbia shall have all of them removed from their bodies, then killed.

izulU.jpg

Centralize finally strongs Serbia even during this confrontantion with boyar traitors.

LpwdI.jpg

How many heads will have to be remove for they to realize the futile of their treason?

HQPrl.jpg

And during these turbulent time a grett Serbian return home golriousy: The Serbian Hitman Special Operative has managed to decept krauts for years and now is a legend. He is of course immediately hired for his wisdom may prevent more treason like this of happen and will be important for future plans of Serbia.

hBRjv.jpg

Vinko Obilic a true patriot unlike all these boyars that are as deserving of removal as the kebab.

:salute:

P2zOY.jpg

And so the Orthodox Church carry on. The loss of Constatinopel is of no consequence and the strong of Serbia has stopped worst Turk from advance Europe and destroy Orthodoxy in Balkan. Faith and honor and patriotism shall lead Serbia to victroy.

Bobz2.jpg

Honorless traitors continue to die by thousands and so their fate is decree and done.

9IOvD.jpg

Keep trying boyars maybe they should be sent to the hospitality of Vlad IV fucking scum they certainly deserve such a worst death but Serbian king prefer less cruel and more symbolic poetic way of removing them from the premises than impaling.

UWTS4.jpg

No shame at all! For croaot and Magyar to be traitor was predict but for Serbs from the very SERBIAN Nis to do it is a sign these are nothing but turk infiltrators that need treatment as such.

sScqQ.jpg

Cetnik rascal you'll all be crush! Every time the king pop one rebel another pop up fuck this TURK POPAMOLE already!

apEnw.jpg

Serbia Hitman strong all traitors never again shall sleep in peace.

KjEAC.jpg

The level of corruption and tain of Nis worse than thought. Idiot son of beheaded father did same stupidity that make his father lose head. REMOVE HEAD FROM TRAITOR.

ENPlb.jpg

Slovak patriots want join Poland but they will not withstand Austria somehow Austria got military access through Bohemia and unfortunate for thus they can crush rebels easy.

51elJ.jpg

Remove head not working it seems. Alright from now on remove balls then kill worst traitor!

Xj3xQ.jpg

Remove dick then send scum to a zoo full of turk rapists... then kill scum out of mercy after a while. This will stop them for sure.

pIq2p.jpg

Want more? WANT MORE? HAHAHAHA I got it I gotit! FROM NOW ON EVERY SERBIAN BOYAR TRAITOR WILL BE SENT TO THE CARE OF VLAD THE IMPALER!

E5o3t.jpg

Now not the best time for removing more kraut, but it seems to have worked. After the last bunch of traitors was skinned, castrated, mutilated then impaled on the border between Serbia and Transylvania as courtesy of Vlad IV those dregs finally lowered their head seem to be giving up, but that is not enough. No mercy for traitors!

Poor Poland make big mistake get too much infamy and now even Moldavia take slice of it.

NDqaB.jpg

Seems Vlad IV also is going for a piece of the potato. I doubt he can do it. Let his men die futile Transylvania is where Tupac hid his gold cache we need it.

h6wSf.jpg

After all the treason, backstab and disloyalty of the aristocratic boyars over Serbia the king not even think much about drastically cut their privileges in favor of peasants and burghers. They will be reduced to a bunch of decadent bankrupt blue bloods crying and butthurt once the work of all Serbian kings to come is finish. They deserve it as they care not for SERBIA but for themselves.

ri3M3.jpg

The guido and croaotia traitors at Ragusa were given a more "merciful" fate. Vlad IV Dracul wanted to open his own zoo... and his first specimens thus are granted. There are lots of rumors on this zoo but they deserve the peculiar method to keep them in chains as that zoo has no cages: the chains are attach to a large pole which in turn is deeply inserted... I think those detail too gruesome and ungentleman to mention, let them suffer for their treason: they deserve it and their fate worse than death serve as warning to rest.

2Kq3S.jpg

Remove the best statesman of all Serbian history? Are you mad? I'll forgive your idiocy because you are loyal unlike those traitors now facing their fate, but stop speaking idiot.

AIcaU.jpg

Butthurt detected... maybe you should live in Transylvania zoo and make it literal.

:smug:

Qxr0H.jpg

Our spymaster uncover smugglers from worst kraut. They all killed now.

Equally, Vinko Obilic has uncovered interesting communicates from Moldavia. Moldavia has double in size because of Poland collapse and now they have done something threat to Serbia interest.

1rVHZ.jpg

They declared war of aggression on Transylvania, but funny thing is the document our spymaster got with some details on why they are doing it other than ambitious seize of clay. According to the message address from a boyar to the Voivode of Moldavia Vlad IV Dracul is more than just strangely young-looking for someone of his age: he is a puppet of the true Prince of Transylvania: Vlad III Tepes who returned from Hell to seek revenge as a foul blood-drinking nosferatu and use his cursed blood to pull Vlad IV strings. This all sound like superstition and like that bullshit the popemole and France invented to crush the Templars and steal their gold, but when it is bullshit it rarely goes through covert messages like that.

SJVw8.jpg

Fuk you Moldavia you give us no choice with that most like bull horror tale.

YOU WILL NOT GET TUPAC GOLD TROVE IT IS SERBIAN. WE TAKE TRANSYLVANIA FIRST

NOW IT IS TIME TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH AND IF NECESSARY:

REMOVE NOSFERATU FROM THE PREMISES

Cassidy

Arcane
You turk idiot live in a hovel, we will have GOLD.

vqXaa.jpg

There is no other option. Vlad IV excess of cruelty dig his own grave draw unwant attention and greed to Transylvania and now Serbia shall march to secure Transylvania before foreign ambition snatch Tupac's gold trove.

HWKQ8.jpg

Need hurry lest Moldavia seizes Tupac's gold themselves. This is OUR gold. Tupac alive in Serbia travel back in time and disguise his death to escape from luciferian cabal. Too bad he didn't bling one of those guns he mention. If we had automatic rifled musket with magazins we could crush the entire world like a skul of pig!!!

ACjSV.jpg

What are fucking Ukrainistanians doing in Carpathia? The soldiers bring macabre report of what Dracul did in show of his hatred for them. It not pretty, it once seen cannot be unseen witnessing it kind of experience that make soldier look forever like

9IEjQ.jpg

Croaotian traitors get bak to the zoo or you'll all be exterminate!

Ub5zE.jpg

Transylvania falling. Where was their army? Probably their try to landgrab Poland led to it demise.

Alba will belong to Serbia while we plan for measure to ensure Moldavians gain nothing real from this. And crush the animals of the zoo of course!

nyQOF.jpg

Never learn...

5Gigm.jpg

After all merciless punishent of those who dared before to betray Serbia how can the croaotia animal boyar still dare? Are they insane, dumb or absurd masochist?

Ms1SF.jpg

At peace deals king have secret conversation with Dracul to ask if it is possible to keep someone impaled alive for months. This treason has gone far enough if they continue their fates and death will continue escalate more horrific and miserable.

N6tOo.jpg

FUK THE CROAOTIA!!! Will this shit ever end? Enough popamole rebels! Maybe offer Vlad IV proposal to expand his zoo of impaled mongrel and subhuman animals like turks and their lovers. They really asking for it!

qBIZi.jpg

2pac's gold trove is secure! Grett day for Serbia grett victroy! Time to get Moldorvians to demand something irrelevant, get out of war then finish business.

Time to crush boyar traitors and escaped zoo animals too!

pAzA1.jpg

How many more thousand dumb croaots will continue dying?

4Hg7E.jpg

Miserable traitors and scum! They will pay a high price and never again anyone shall raise their hands against Serbia. If they do their hands will be decepate no mercy to traitors!

nK4DJ.jpg

Magyar traitors return to your precious Mongolia. You'll all die, no exception.

6oH9v.jpg

Serbia Army much mightier now, but still behind worst kraut.

eKDEm.jpg

Let me tell you the tales of what we found in Vlad IV's castle.

WD2pA.jpg

Actually we found nothing, countless Moldorvians got there first and only about half of them returned screaming of both joy and fear with bags of gold in their hands, then the Moldorvians retreat and apparently give up war. Unsure on what scared the shit out of them and led half of those who stormed the castle depths to not come back. Nevertheless

SERBIA STRONG!!! SERBIANS AFRAID OF NOTHING!!!

Let the cowards run away with their gold Serbia will take the lion's share of war now and face what lie inside the dark castle.

S4rva.jpg

While getting more traitors to face horrible and very painful deaths for their treason without mercy. Zoo in order again, how long will this continue?

O660w.jpg

Serbian heir gain bad reputation for fornicate and orgy wild parties. Serbian king gives his son a serious stare about it then maybe now he stop being like this.

iValU.jpg

So many boyars were beheaded, impaled, mutilated and quartered in Slavonia even the executioners are sick of this retarded croaot bull. Here goes everything again...

First however time to give Magyar mongol scum a lesson.

mtMgc.jpg

A lesson they won't forget ever.

n9ail.jpg

Over ten thousand of the scum exterminated! All who undermine Serbia this is only fate left.

oSr8U.jpg

Suffer not the traitor, the kebab and the mongol.

Now let me tell you what was inside Kolozs:

DnfdJ.jpg

The zoo perhaps was more gruesome than anything else. All those mongrels castrated, with their eyes and tongues gouged,, naked and impaled being somehow kept alive was just too much I almost puke. When I witness this "zoo" I order my soldiers to put them out of misery now that what was imagine only has been seen I cannot in my good heart wish such a fate even on the worst turk. I realize the dark path I was tread by being so cruel to traitors for could it end with me become such a monster as the monster inside the castle at Kolozs? I don't know, and I don't want to know!

What kind of man could be behind such a creation that would make Satan jealous and probably inspire him to upgrade hell was a question answer by a simple answer: it was no man. The documents spymaster intercept were right. It was a demon from hell behind this, a blood-sucking demon pulling Vlad IV strings.

I saw the demon with my own eyes. An undead monstrosity which somehow grew another, deformed and inhuman head after his first head was separated from body and sent to Constantinople by worst turk to proclaim Vlad III Tepes defeat. How wrong they think he was gone.. For his cruel and evil such he climbed out of hell and return to his clay. Very important clay actually because this demon need sleep in own clay to not perish from the obscure reports my spymaster manage to get on this crap, and speak of obscurity, real obscurity and mess with some big deal.

The demon broke me, not because we fail to defeat him. It was a difficult battle for the demon was supernatural in power, but eventually one of STRONG Serbian soldiers REMOVED HEAD and without his head the undead Vlad III suddenly burnt into ashes.

REMOVE ASHES FROM THE PREMISES, dip them in holy water then close holy water vial forever. Not take any chances. With the monster gone his grip over Vlad IV's will was lost and then Vlad IV was willing to negotiate. He realize how bad his situation next to kebab lovers of Wallachia is and thus the terms were set for the peace. He thanked the Serbian king for freeing him from the mind domination of the demon as well.

But the demon broke me, because what I saw inside that castle made me lose all my faith in god. Of course I still attend to mass out of need to pretend I am faith, but what god would allow such a monstrosity to take place? Forgive me, for I also help with monstrosity I was blind by hate I know now there is only one righteous way to deal with traitor, kebab and mongol: removing them at once and not in slow painful way.

When I return to Moravian Serbia a strange English diplomatic threatened me should I mention what I see inside castle or should I not keep soldiers in check to not spread it. I remove his head from neck fucking scum disrespect against my rule and personal threats in particular will not tolerate, and then like the other demon he became ashes. So now it is clear nosferatu demons are everywhere, even disguise among us, and that England may be haven for this monsters. I need to think. This go public it could not go well, lead people to wild goose chaces.

3Ia64.jpg

Instead, I return to Transylvania to finish negotiations and mention the scum I surprised and ashed back home. Vlad IV was apale from hearing it. I propose therefore more than him giving Serbia Tupac's gold, I propose we form a new Order of the Dragon as I offer for a superficial significance of this new order and a new alliance: the next Serbian king will, fittingly, belong to the Dracul-Brankovic dynasty, and from the shadows, the new Order of the Dragon shall investigate extent of demons and identify them, then once all set, let the peoples know their existence and REMOVE all of them from the premises of the entire world.

Thus the renewed Ordo Dracul began its quest to hunt demons in secrecy while in public another grett victroy for Serbia happen.

ahPwz.jpg

we are rich and have gold now hahahahaha because of tupac
you are ppoor stink turk ... you live in a hovel hahahaha you live in a yurt

TripJack

Hedonist
leave it to a bunch of filthy croatians to keep rising in hopeless revolt

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Hungary has to be dealt with first.

Btw, important notice:

Cultural assimilation is disabled in MMU. The only way to change province culture is Settlement Policy, which they've made even harder from the already FUBAR base chances.

Cassidy

Arcane
As a glorified bump

ORTHODOX ORDO DRACUL STRONG!!!!!!!! society of popemole leopold weak fail....

Special skills of the Ordo Dracul (And be thankful it's grotsnik and not me the one writing in that thread)

o - SERBIA STRONG - Immunity to all mind control and attack supernatural powers
o - worst smell - Instant identification of turks and supernaturals by their worst smell.
oo - REMOVE KEBAB - +∞ to all rolls against turks, muslims and assamites.
oo - show them we aren't afraid of anything - Immunity to vicissitude
ooo - victroy against fascism - +9001 to all rolls against krauts and croats.
ooo - tepes legacy - Stakes not only paralyze, but instantly kill vampires.
oooo - give bak our clay - Power word kill against Old Clan Tzimisce and Tzimisce
oooo - i want to be a dracul - breathes holy fire to burn the worst infidel, the worst boyar and the worst demon.
ooooo - crush you like skul of pig - Allow the use of a skull of pig like a voodoo doll, with immediate and devastating effects, specially against turks and supernaturals.
ooooo - tupac's rap magic - Power word kill against all supernaturals and turk farm animals.

Cassidy

Arcane
Remove kebab, take back clay, behead those that insult orthodoxy.

========

Fuk the A.E.O.I.U kraut scum cheat to take clay from Serbia.

1b8OY.jpg

Beehead traitors no mercy! This going long enough Serbia run out of pikes for so many scumhead.

Ob1Qq.jpg

After all bak in control Serbia too large and STRONG and Todor is great general but poor manager. Crush the traitor power more as soon as can.

4trIO.jpg

Go to hell bunch of opportunist scum.

BIzft.jpg

Tupac gold Serbian by right. Tupac make fast rap album in Serbia now recognize our clay!

m6RnN.jpg

Fuk the kraut scum disgrace to every man sneak bak into hungary this will not stand!

PE5kT.jpg

Serbia urgent need centralize. Dispossess traitorous boyar scum get better rule.

0CBB1.jpg

you are the worst kraut, you are the kraut idiot. Shove your proclaymation in your clay.

vkUGy.jpg

Vlad IV died his son inherit Transylvania and very incopetent, good for Serbia this make easy to annex them direct.

rDkO6.jpg

Return to your precious Wallachia to chew on kebab.

CjjNj.jpg

Finally! Russia give lesson to kraut scum they never forget. Now Serbia hope Hungary king get heir, lest...

ylNDJ.jpg

:rage:

Fuk the kraut scum use cheap trick now that fail at field of honor. GIVE BAK OUR CLAY else Austria we kill the king with Lithuanian hitman as soon as can afford.

5B4rr.jpg

Fuk you all Serbia need centralize. Join traitor janitary legion of kebab i spit in the face of traitor.

ZR45Z.jpg

Now SERBIA STRONG.

Cetnik boyar rascal you'll all be removed traitors!

vEIpN.jpg

Tupac kill turk and kraut who refuse recogize Serbian clay with fast rap magic.

7OxM8.jpg

Return to your precious janitary dhimmi legion.

oDmsl.jpg

serbia+russia=victroy Prussia get out of potato!

OR2jd.jpg

REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE OCEAN!

fZ6Vk.jpg

Fuk you no balls mudslim worst sailor how could fail?

IzU0Y.jpg

Traitors everywhere! Traitors, kebab and kraut! They lose heads soon hahahaha.

AHp6h.jpg

Take that turk idiot we kill you all no mercy.

gE6C9.jpg

One of grett Serbian ships return with kebab impaled on prow like a kebab on stick hahahahahaha. Fuk them all come dare try again pirate Serbia you worst turk idiot .

w0z1M.jpg

Bosniak boyar beheaded... there so many heads I lost count. How many more will have to go?

dLf5X.jpg

With potato out we need another countrey as bridge between Serbia and Russia in case of more worst kraut trreachery. Moldavia after long work accept, besides they were already ally with Russia. This secure Serbia now that worst hun and worst kraut are in personal union again.

jU05N.jpg

The king choose to personally lead Serbian Hussars, and march to send more ungrateful huns to their precious mongolia.

Todor I abilities of command his men when the battle become melee instead of ranged are legendary. His skill at charge will ensure Serbia supremacy in battlefield even despite technological backward.

dkcL8.jpg

Fuk ungrateful hun after we give them independence from kraut they boyar traitors sell out their countrey again and now they demand Transylvania clay because they dare to claim all of Transylvania and because of it worst kraut used this to his advantage.

REMOVE PERSONAL UNION OF HUNGRY WITH AUSTRIA FROM THE PREMISES

AND FOR THE THIRD FUKING TIME REMOVE KRAUT FROM THE PREMISES SLOVAKIA SHALL BE FREE NOW!

SERBIA GRETTEST COUNTREY WILL CRUSH THE HUN AND KRAUT LIKE A SKUL OF PIG!!!!!!!

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
You must avenge Potato after ridding Constantinople of kebab. Slav ubermensch rule supreme.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom