Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 leaked... For the freakin Xbox360

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:

Thanks, I needed one. Had to wipe the spooge dribble off my dick after fucking your mom.

racofer

Thread Incliner
This Steeve guy reminds me of that people from TG forums that came here when TSLRP leaked.

It seems whenever something leaks from someone, people come here to take a leak and it winds back at their face.

Helton

Arcane
Stevee Wonder said:
Thanks, I needed one. Had to wipe the spooge dribble off my dick after fucking your mom.

Stevee Wonder said:
Did you create name based on the fact you are redneck cow fucker on a ranch in Texas? Yeah? Then so did I.

:lol: This is my kind of nigga!

Rohit_N

Prophet
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Stevee Wonder said:
Tex said:
Did you create your username after a blind man's name to mirror your own intellectual blindness, or was it just a hilarious coincidence?

Did you create name based on the fact you are redneck cow fucker on a ranch in Texas? Yeah? Then so did I.
Wasn't Tex the name of a merc in Jagged Alliance? I don't remember.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Helton said:
Stevee Wonder said:

Stevee Wonder said:

:lol: This is my kind of nigga!

BEWARE! He bears teh mark of the Dark Humor.

Toddler watches over him.

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:
Yeah, it does look kind of like you.

BETHESDA SO MEAN RUINED MY GAME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
That crying might work if I was actually one of the participants of ESF, unfortunately you're a whining retard who registered to a website just to cry like a repressed bitch and now you're making desperation assumptions.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
Stevee Wonder said:
Yeah, it does look kind of like you.

BETHESDA SO MEAN RUINED MY GAME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
That crying might work if I was actually one of the participants of ESF, unfortunately you're a whining retard who registered to a website just to cry like a repressed bitch and now you're making desperation assumptions.

Sweet Prime costume. Too bad it's older than fucking dirt. Nice MSPaint work though, only took you 10 minutes to do? Thanks for spending so much time on me, it's the thought that counts.

Tex

Novice
Rohit_N said:
Stevee Wonder said:
Tex said:
Did you create your username after a blind man's name to mirror your own intellectual blindness, or was it just a hilarious coincidence?

Wasn't Tex the name of a merc in Jagged Alliance? I don't remember.

yeah, the AV matches the merc, lol.
He was always my favorite cause he was a japanese guy wanna-be cowboy merc.
You'd move him around and he'd say cowboy quotes in a hilarious japanese accent.

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:
You shitballs should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean how much more childish can you get?

It's okay to think FO3 sucks. It's okay to not agree with Bethforums mod practices but apparently they are completely justifyed by people like you.

I mean, I don't even care about the game but I can't even pop in and check the fucking forums in the offchance I may rent the game because you don't get your way and have to break the other kids' toys too.

It's a disgrace. And when the media portrays you and sites like NMA as whiny ranters who can't grow up and get over it this is why. You fuel the stereotype.

Fucking shameful.

Helton

Arcane
Look at you little bitches. I'd laugh if I wasn't holdin back vomit.

Little cunts running around whispering and snickering and bickering and shit behind people's backs right here on our own god damned forum. "Lol Codex, look what I can do!" Nigga comes over here throwing shit, showing bitches how shit sposed to be done. How we used to roll in this bitch. We used to bang like that, nig! And look at you butthurt faggots. Just look at this week ass shit.

You think a ninja back in the day when he was out stalkin shit went back to camp and lulzed around the faggot hut with his pink garb wearing friends? You think that's how shit was done you little cock choaking shitballs?

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
Ask Stevee if you can use his/her's.

My cry button was stolen. I suspect your broke ass did it. I know you can't afford your own.

It's cool though, you need it more than I.

KurtH

Liturgist
It just occured to me that those bethesda guys are lazy as shit.
"Hey, what about the vampire model from oblivion? Isn't it a shame not to use it?"
"Then let's just... stick vampires in the game somewhere Oo"
"Hey! What about Mehrunes Dagon? Can we use him, too?"
"No, you moron. Fallout's a futiristic game. We'll have to reskin him to be a robot and change his lines to witty political comentary"
"What about the daedroth? I LOVE the daedroth!!"
"Then from now on they shall be known as deathclaws!"
"..And the orcs? We can't just leave them out!"
"Well, let's give them pipes instead of clubs and call them mutants"

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:
My cry button was stolen. I suspect your broke ass did it. I know you can't afford your own.

So you admit to having had a cry button?

Self rape, no wonder you signed up here to cry so much. How long has it been pent up?

KurtH

Liturgist
..Did I miss any cat people in fallout 3, or is that where they draw the line?

DefJam101

Arcane
Awesome_clever.png

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
Stevee Wonder said:

So you admit to having had a cry button?

Self rape, no wonder you signed up here to cry so much. How long has it been pent up?

NICE TRY THERE BUDDY BUT THATS SOME THIRD GRADE WEAKSAUCE.

BAM! KICK IT UP A NOTCH!

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:

LMAO self rape to the max.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom