Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 leaked... For the freakin Xbox360

racofer

Thread Incliner
Oh DefJam101, he is owing the codex! What will we do?

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
Stevee Wonder said:
My cry button was stolen. I suspect your broke ass did it. I know you can't afford your own.

It's cool though, you need it more than I.
LMAO self rape to the max.

Trying to repeat that weaksauce shit? It didn't work the first time, it didn't get any better this time.

You're still burned over that Fauxlex aren't you? We can kiss and make up. Trust me baby I can change. We can make this work!

DONT LEAVE ME!

Helton

Arcane
racofer said:
Oh DefJam101, he is owing the codex! What will we do?

You shitballs aren't "the codex". You're a cancer. Stevee here, he's the chemo. He's the new genetic material to revitalize our stock.

DefJam101

Arcane
Stevee Wonder said:
DefJam101 said:
OOOOOHHHHH BURN

MAJOR BURN

You see what I have to work with here?

I should get paid for shit this good.

Yeah, man! Go get 'im! Show that motherfucker who's boss with your slew of l33t 'comebacks'!

Kickin' ass and taking names in middle schools everywhere, circa 2008!

edit: Pfffft. Helton, you appear to have a severe case of skyway syndrome.

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:
You shitballs should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean how much more childish can you get?

It's okay to think FO3 sucks. It's okay to not agree with Bethforums mod practices but apparently they are completely justifyed by people like you.

I mean, I don't even care about the game but I can't even pop in and check the fucking forums in the offchance I may rent the game because you don't get your way and have to break the other kids' toys too.

It's a disgrace. And when the media portrays you and sites like NMA as whiny ranters who can't grow up and get over it this is why. You fuel the stereotype.

Fucking shameful.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
DefJam101 said:
Stevee Wonder said:
DefJam101 said:
OOOOOHHHHH BURN

MAJOR BURN

You see what I have to work with here?

I should get paid for shit this good.

Yeah, man! Go get 'im! Show that motherfucker who's boss with your slew of l33t 'comebacks'!

Kickin' ass and taking names in middle schools everywhere, circa 2008!

edit: Pfffft. Helton, you appear to have a severe case of skyway syndrome.

Middle schools? Fuck that. This shit is elementary my dear Watson.

Besides middle school kids are too much trouble, those girls can scream loud.

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:
You shitballs should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean how much more childish can you get?

It's okay to think FO3 sucks. It's okay to not agree with Bethforums mod practices but apparently they are completely justifyed by people like you.

I mean, I don't even care about the game but I can't even pop in and check the fucking forums in the offchance I may rent the game because you don't get your way and have to break the other kids' toys too.

It's a disgrace. And when the media portrays you and sites like NMA as whiny ranters who can't grow up and get over it this is why. You fuel the stereotype.

Fucking shameful.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
DefJam101 said:
I hear 'ya, man.

All this thread needs is Mareus.

Mareus is a fucking joke.

I mean how retarded do you have to be to use the same fucking screen name on the Beth forums.

What a fucking moron. This place is better off without him. But hey, you can thank him for exposing your sorry asses as the little bitches you are.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
DefJam101 said:
Stevee Wonder said:
DefJam101 said:
I hear 'ya, man.

All this thread needs is Mareus.

Mareus is a fucking joke.

No shit. That's why this thread needs him.

Phantasmal is all the joke this place can handle. Showtime at the Apollo might fucking go class action if you recycle any more material.

Ron Obvious

Novice
I've been watching the streams, I think I know what people are going to make fun of the most: Flaming swords. If you so much as graze an enemy with one, their whole body instantly bursts into flames.

For me personally, the worst they've done is to set in D.C. and how they designed the environment. It's what I've been most pessimistic about since the project details were first announced, those first pieces of concept art. Looking at it in these streams confirms just how "un-Fallout" it feels to me. It's hard to explain.

For one thing, too much has survived. It looks as if everyone's just digging out after some overnight artillery shelling and carpet bombing. Totally unlike what a capital city would look like after a nuclear exchange - there would be almost nothing recognizable left. Instead, all the buildings are full of everyday objects and features. People are everywhere, all happily chatting along in those Oblivion voices.

And why Washington? The only reason I've read is that Bethesda wanted it set there because they know the area well. What's wrong with the southwest desert? At least out there, it's believable that some elements of pre-war civilization would be recognizable.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Oct 10 2008, 04:40 PM.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HOW COULD THEY? :((((((((((((((((((((((

I've got susp because of posting This image. No warns or anything.

KreideBein

Scholar
Fucking hell, this thread went from being embarrassingly stupid to being a trainwreck of proportions epic enough to level several large urban centers. Send this mess to Retardo Land; maybe it can fight with aphatmc~'s poetic prose for the title of dumbest thread ever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom