Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 leaked... For the freakin Xbox360

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I should record a video response. Someone write me a script, I'll read it.

Black

Arcane
We dont know if your voice is good enough. You can't be trusted.

Simbacca

Novice
Flink said:

I couldn't listen to more than a 1 min of this 8+ min crap because the kid speaks like an utter retard. I did hear one amazing gem, it went something like "people say this isn't true to Fallout because it isn't turnbased... come on, it has the setting and half the weapons right!" (except spoken much less coherently and with tons of pauses between every other word during which you can hear strange muffled utterances). What an asstard.

edit: Forgive me, I just realized I probably offended every retard in the world by labeling him among your ranks. My bad.

DoppelG

Scholar
Stevee Wonder said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Stevee Wonder said:
Black said:
It's actually pretty damn cool. Just like the rest of the story...

Nice contradiction, moron.

Holy shit, someone has an opinion different than the majority of the Codex! BURN THE HERETIC! Quick insult him so you fit in and look cool!
He meant you should write something more then "cool".

I could write a fucking 40 page dissertation and he would just say 'haha ur a dumb! fallout 3 sux!!!11'

I am not going to convince anyone that is under the power of the swarm that anything is 'cool'. So why try?

The point is I don't care if you don't think it's cool, that doesn't justify jackshit.

I didn't like The Sixth Sense but I didn't go around to movie theaters and scream 'THE KID IS DEAD!' because that's a jackass thing to do.

Oh, I forgot. FREEDOMZ OF SPEECHEZ!

Ah, thats why he could see himself, he was dead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom