Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lemming42

Arcane
5EF507FB3AFB2CB7AF50969EBDDF4A50CACE3EBE
789DF937F587A22890216D4C492501DC9FB0AE26

90623CF70531DA08133E3A9AF337536D0AB098EA

B5DAC0CB1104EF068702FFA0A02FECBFC3EC3516

514A1A69419CDE3D5D11157D33C9E9D890234FCE

The wife just looking vaguely content in the background is the best part.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Impressions so far:
- the beginning is cringeworthy even by Bethesda standards;
- pacing is fucking all over the place; "Oh noes, they killed my husbandu!" <1 minute later> "Hell yeah let's kick some asses God bless America!"
- quality wise, the graphics are passable but because of that bright lighting I cry fucking BLOODY TEARS!!!!111;
- the gunplay feels much better,
- Maybe it's just the beginning, but the game seems way more challenging than Skyrim/FO3 (I play on hard); I already got raped a few times by some beetles and raiders.

The power armor that you get early is just for the show; it's damaged, rusty and runs out of energy soon after you kill the hostiles.

Milfout:
eER5Qpz.jpg

Last edited:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
looks like a lot of hard drive space is taken up by retarded shit like SPECIAL videos.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Goddamn dogmeat, second game this year with a vocal dog companion.

Need a mod to silent the dog.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Yeah the power armor runs outta fuel fast.. I got raped by the deathclaw lol.. don't try to 1on1 that up close.. nigga just rapes u ;D

I feel dis gaem will satisfy my need for mindless funnsies until something new and great releases.

Sykar

Arcane
Ironically it has better writing that bethesda games.

What doesn't have better writing than Bethderp games? Twilight maybe?

Yeah the power armor runs outta fuel fast.. I got raped by the deathclaw lol.. don't try to 1on1 that up close.. nigga just rapes u ;D

I feel dis gaem will satisfy my need for mindless funnsies until something new and great releases.

Can you refuel that armor? Or does it give out completely at least?

:bro:

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Can you refuel that armor? Or does it give out completely at least?
You need a new "battery" (forgot how it's called in the game), besides the armor is in a very bad shape when u get it (for the sake of E3 presentation they used a brand new one) and odds are that deathclaw is going to wreck it even further. In other words: everything is set up so it's usable only for that one quest, which de facto is still among the lines of tutorial.

And yeah, it took me like 6 reloads to kill that lizard.

Jozoz

Prophet
What the fuck are these arrows on top of EVERY character or door or anything you need to to go.

I mean come on a marker on the map is enough for fuck's sake.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom