Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Astral Rag

Arcane
aR3ydkY.jpg

Y7unU0n.jpg

wqCeMqA.jpg

https://youtu.be/X1UmOTRz8lg?t=2007

Last edited:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
did they deserve the bonus money for shitting out a buggy mess that took modders years to get into a remotely playable state?
:nocountryforshitposters:

Like Okagron said, the Q&A and testing for Fallout New Vegas was Bethesda's responsibility.

This thing on shitting on Obsidian for releasing a buggy mess should be shitting on Bethesda for not have made a proper Q&A and testing of the game before release.

I like to shit on Obsidian as much as the next guy, but I don't like to shit on stuff they had no part of. Specially if by doing so, it prevents me from rightfully shitting on Bethesda.
So you're telling me these people didn't exist?
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_developers#Quality_Assurance

Bethesdafags...Bethesdafags everywhere.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
And here is the Enclave again, because we can not have Fallout without the Enclave.
So many Bethesda fans rejoicing at this revelation, now they can finally become part of the Enclave and pretend they are rebuilding America. Never mind that the Enclave were a bunch of genocidal fascists.

Mud'

Scholar

Because of course they are.

Why is the Enclave carrying a Pip-boy though? I assume they are literally dressing up player models in X faction armor and taking pictures to say "See? We have factions too like New Vegas!".

Also if BoS has a fucking Satellite to communicate, does that mean that the Encalve was communicating with the Oil Ring too?

Codex Year of the Donut
did they deserve the bonus money for shitting out a buggy mess that took modders years to get into a remotely playable state?

Like Okagron said, the Q&A and testing for Fallout New Vegas was Bethesda's responsibility.

This thing on shitting on Obsidian for releasing a buggy mess should be shitting on Bethesda for not have made a proper Q&A and testing of the game before release.

I like to shit on Obsidian as much as the next guy, but I don't like to shit on stuff they had no part of. Specially if by doing so, it prevents me from rightfully shitting on Bethesda.

bootyblasted obsidard thinks everyone who insults the company that has only ever produced one good game must like bethesda

Risewild

Arbiter
bootyblasted obsidard thinks everyone who insults the company that has only ever produced one good game must like bethesda
So did Bethesda Game Studios... Only has one good game made... Morrowind.

At least Obsidian has quite a few games that became cult classics. Not to mention Obsidian is not selling the same game over and over and over :lol:.

Also let's be honest. Even though Obsidian releases incomplete games, they are at least good incomplete games... Bethesda releases full, shitty games... Both release buggy messes the same though.

For me, Bethesda is still higher on the ranking for shit developers. Obsidian is a bit below on the ranking but it is still not a very flattery position :lol:.

But yeah, Bethesda Game Studios is worst in terms of products. Although... Bethesda Softworks is really a shitty company. Much more than both Obsidan and Bethesda Game Studios can ever be. :shittydog:

Bigg Boss

Arcane

I feel no need to defend Obsidian, but you sure do spout off some retarded shit. Like implying it took modders years to get the game remotely playable. That is some disingenuous faggot shit.
I think wanting Psyker powers for your player character in a Fallout game is pretty much equivalent to making Aliens the main enemy faction. You think they would add speech checks with Jedi powers and shit, but what would happen is they remove the rest of the dialog choices, throw in some multiplayer, then microtransactions.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just before the bombs fell, the super mutants and the master re-located to a remote bunker in California. The masters mission - to re-establish mutant supremacy in the wastes.

Friday.13

Educated
Next Bethesda will come up with "Ghouls existed before the bombs dropped."
They already done that in Fallout 4's nick valentine's quest though, Edward Winter know how to become a ghoul before the bombs dropped, so there must be someone already turn into a ghoul back before the war.

Okagron

Prophet
I feel no need to defend Obsidian, but you sure do spout off some retarded shit. Like implying it took modders years to get the game remotely playable. That is some disingenuous faggot shit.
Yeah, this is a load of bullshit. Like i said, the game is pretty stable, for the most part. Sure, there still several issues but claiming that modders were the ones that made the game playable is a bunch of retarded bullshit.

hexer

Just before the bombs fell, Caesar united 86 tribes under one banner, the Caesar's Legion.
They then hopped on a big-ass tornado and waited for the nuclear winter to pass.
The Caesar's mission – to re-establish Trump's America from key locations, like a secret amphitheater hidden somewhere deep in Appalachia...

This game feels like it's going to be Bethesda's first huge misstep since becoming so big. It's going to get eaten alive by the new Call of Duty and Red Dead games this month, and it's going to be overshadowed on release by the Red Dead Online mode next month. Despite their still being people out there seemingly eagerly awaiting to suck Bethesda's cock even after seeing how terrible this looks, it also seems to be turning off a lot of people that have happily eaten whatever shit Bethesda put out in the past.

This is such an odd game, it's like Bethesda heard people's complaints about Fallout 4 and answering them by stripping out all the things they wanted improved. It's also them completely focusing on their horrendous combat gameplay while, from the looks of it, giving the player even fewer combat encounters than their usual games. Odder still given they also have Avalanche working on another post-apocalypse FPS franchise for them, because I guess you need two of those those. Seems they would have done better to just have Avalanche do whatever the fuck this is meant to be in their Apex engine as opposed to trying to do this themselves.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom