Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

frajaq

Erudite
They're also doing a stream????

https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

9ujt4XO.png

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
Whatever the revelation will be, I am pretty sure that I will be disappointed.
That is the only guarantee I always have from Bethesda (FNV was a fluke, even probability of chance has to make the near impossible happen occasionally)

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Bethesda doesn't usually release new games that fast one after another. It is either Fallout 3 on mobile (something they considered doing years ago but never did), Fallout 3 HD remake or Fallout 3/4 on Switch.
edit: Maybe something Fallout related by Zenimax Online Studios or something like Fallout New Vegas that was made by someone else but published by Bethsoft.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Man time flies. F3 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but there was still too much idiocy in the game's story and dialogue. Not a game I'll ever play again that's for sure.

Nas92

Augur
What, another FO game? FO4 was released a year ago, what happened?
They're just enhancing Fallout 3 for the anniversary and get idiots to pay 50 bucks for the same shit all over again. This is probably gonna be a teaser for that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom