Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Fairfax

Arcane
From Kotaku:

Some fans have also theorized that this might be some sort of remaster of Fallout 3 or Switch port of Fallout 4, but from what we’ve heard, this is a new game, one that takes the series in a brand new direction. We’re expecting to see more tomorrow.

popamoledex7xup1.png

Deleted member 7219

What, another FO game? FO4 was released a year ago, what happened?

Gonna become a franchise with releases every 2 years. Face it, Fallout 4 was complete and utter shit, they clearly put no effort into the game, can't take them that long to churn out more shit like it.

StrongBelwas

Savant
Patron
'We are proud to announce Chris Avellone will be writing all the dialogue for the Narrator of Fallout: Battle Royale. Pre-Order now to unlock a free Harold the Talking Tree skin!'
Don't worry, they won't forget New Vegas either.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
when is this thing supposed to start it's been on the same damn thing for hours
That's how they get inside people's heads again after a year of silence.

Also, I thought they already announced Rage 2.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Hope they make one of them Fallout ARPEEGEES again but this time with less reading and all them numbers and shit. Maybe make it to where you can play as a Loli space cat. As long as it has 14,000 possible ending combinations I am sold.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
New Vegas came out two years after 3, so if history is any guide we're about due for a spinoff. I doubt they would do this kind of promotion for a remaster; would be too stupid for words.

I hate to admit it, but I'm a little excited about the possibility that they may have given this to a halfway decent studio. Hope springs eternal...

PorkBarrellGuy

New Vegas came out two years after 3, so if history is any guide we're about due for a spinoff. I doubt they would do this kind of promotion for a remaster; would be too stupid for words.

I hate to admit it, but I'm a little excited about the possibility that they may have given this to a halfway decent studio. Hope springs eternal...

Hope springs eternal and disappointment is always waiting around the corner with a baseball bat.

Siel

Arcane
Patron

Yet the "Please stand by" gif was posted by Bethesda Games Studio twitter account. Why would they do that if it's made by another studio?

Bigg Boss

Arcane

Yet the "Please stand by" gif was posted by Bethesda Games Studio twitter account. Why would they do that if it's made by another studio?
Because it would spoil the surprise dummy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom