Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Reinhardt

Arcane
Todd Howard, do something. People are losing interest.

Generic-Giant-Spider

UT '99 had better weapons? Hah.

Yeah, bring your little gay spinning buzzsaw guns to me on Q3's DM6 and you'll go back to playing with your NPCs in UT '99.

Weren't there like yearly Unreal Tournaments during one point? Yeah, that's what you want. An EA Sports release cycle.

I mean don't get me wrong, UT '99 is a decent game. It's just... it's a 5'8 manlet compared to the 6'6 Adonis God Q3.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Fuck arena shooters. Back in my day the multiplayer part of the game was the same fucking levels except with REAL GUYS to fight against and maybe a couple shitty Deathmatch levels. Think about how shitty you are as a human being when you touch your little weiners. Ahhhhh the good old days. Hey this game sucks dick and any one of you that bought it are the reason this planet is going to shit. Next time you touch yourself think about what I said. Think about me next time you touch your dick and hope you will one day get to put it in a warm vagina. You won't. You'll be thinking about me and how you like shit games.

Angthoron

Arcane
Y'all should also argue about something like Netscape vs Opera, this thread isn't 1999 enough yet.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Tifa was better because she was loyal to you. Look at her, HUGE tits and all, this bitch could've gotten railed by all of the Sector 7 Slums but she saved herself and even took up exercise karate classes for maximum fuckability. And she didn't have to. Look at Cloud, the dude's like 5'7 with lifts and has a hairstyle that should make him ineligible to enter most buildings. But she made a promise to him, and she kept it.

Aeris was a slut. Bouncing between various men because they reminded her of some ex she had. She tries that whole innocent flowergirl act but you know she has been all around town. She was even going to fuck some lion-dog thing at one point. They framed it as being some weird experiment headed by a psycho scientist, but I saw the lust in her lego eyes.

Dude, it's, y'know, like, Aerith.
No, it's
Saerileth
wYWkUBE.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
UT '99 had better weapons? Hah.

Yeah, bring your little gay spinning buzzsaw guns to me on Q3's DM6 and you'll go back to playing with your NPCs in UT '99.

Weren't there like yearly Unreal Tournaments during one point? Yeah, that's what you want. An EA Sports release cycle.

I mean don't get me wrong, UT '99 is a decent game. It's just... it's a 5'8 manlet compared to the 6'6 Adonis God Q3.
The casuals have spoken. Come and brag about once your game gets at least an alternative fire. Even quake 2 is better than quake 3.

Generic-Giant-Spider

The casuals have spoken.

UT '99 was a more casual game due to the lower barrier for entry. Q3 required actual genetic bias in your favour. You couldn't just fluke your way to kills, you needed to assert dominance.

We can argue about this all you want fellas, but at the end of the day UT '99 will always be Diet Quake. Nothing wrong with liking Diet products. Girls like them. Not everyone can handle the real deal, though. It's understandable.

AvP2 was best multiplayer shooter ever.

Best Alien game, that's for sure. Maybe it's the best Predator game too, but they're fags compared to the xenomorph master race.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The casuals have spoken.

UT '99 was a more casual game due to the lower barrier for entry. Q3 required actual genetic bias in your favour. You couldn't just fluke your way to kills, you needed to assert dominance.

We can argue about this all you want fellas, but at the end of the day UT '99 will always be Diet Quake. Nothing wrong with liking Diet products. Girls like them. Not everyone can handle the real deal, though. It's understandable.

AvP2 was best multiplayer shooter ever.

Best Alien game, that's for sure. Maybe it's the best Predator game too, but they're fags compared to the xenomorph master race.
Yeah,you sound line one of those people that see themself as hardcore while slurping soy. Quake3 was always the more simple and casual game of them shooters. You just move around and shoot,take the rocket and shoot at the feet,nothing in common with being skilful or thinking while playing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom