Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Generic-Giant-Spider

Mustawd, I can see from your ninja avatar and stern disrespect of hotdog condiments that you must be an Asian man. This means we have a language barrier. I think I misinterpreted you calling me 15 as an insult and upon further review can only see that you really meant to say, "Wow, you are so hip and fresh, you have a youthful exuberance to you. You are like a 15 year old in a bad boy's leather jacket that has all the senior cheerleaders looking his way."

Thank you for telling me that I remind you of a young Bender from the Breakfast Club. I have no idea how you managed to hit such things by looking at my join date, but I'm guessing that's some Chinese New Year/Confucius hocus-pocus shit or whatever.

Now that we've cleared this up, I'm going to ask you: do you know kung-fu?

Generic-Giant-Spider

Did you just bro me?

No no, I'm the young one here. I say bro. You say something like, "punk." We have roles to fulfill.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Give us some time, Mustawd is having a senior moment and I'm being a rebellious whippersnapper.

Turjan

Arcane
Another eternal Bethesda fanboy with a broken heart.

I haven't heard that many pretentious words in a long while, but I nearly had to get my handkerchief out. Nearly.

Okagron

Prophet
Another eternal Bethesda fanboy with a broken heart.

I haven't heard that many pretentious words in a long while, but I nearly had to get my handkerchief out. Nearly.

It's really so fucking hilarious seeing Bethesda fans only noticing now the writting on the wall, while many people noticed it when Oblivion came out.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Did you just bro me?

Yes. It was a common thing to say in the 90s. You’re just not aware cuz you were born in the 2000s.

HAH. Nice try, BRO, but I'll have you know that I watched MANY episodes of Fresh Prince and I know for a fact that in '90s everybody said "guy." Hahaha, oooh yes, Mustawd, I am indeed a cultural juggernaut. In fact, the only people that said "bro" were bikers and it was "brother" or "brotha."

Sorry old man, but BRO is my country. As Lord Brommander I'm going to have to ask you to take your CD player and blank VHS tapes of Blossom and go back home. Maybe drink some Tang or something, hahaha.

Mustawd

Ok, so I don’t think anyone here is convinced you’re not 15. Anyways, I’ll let your posts speak for themselves I guess.

Pvp is still retarded though, and it’s not surprising a lot of people don’t want to spend their time doing it.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Ok, so I don’t think anyone here is convinced you’re not 15. Anyways, I’ll let your posts speak for themselves I guess.

Pvp is still retarded though, and it’s not surprising a lot of people don’t want to spend their time doing it.

Are you talking PVP in general or PVP in F76?

If the former, no. PVP is the only decent thing about multiplayer. How you gonna say you grew up in the '90s and tell me you're not about running kids out of quarters at the arcade? Or when you played your first ever MMORPG and one of your top five thoughts wasn't, "How do I kill other players?"

Like nigga, you actually telling me you played couch co-op beat 'em ups with a friend and never threw a Y. Signal into their face or ate the turkey when they needed it more?

Mustawd

Are you talking PVP in general or PVP in F76?

PvP in MMOs.

And in case that seems weird to you consider the time. Most of us had 56ks and the rich kids all had cable or dsl.

Playing UO, for example was a mess. Playing DaOC? A mess. Playing anything in a PvP MMO was a mess if ypu had a 56k. I had the most fun in PvE.

Second, I don’t get what people get out of playing a game with griefers. Games like Rust just seem like jerk simulators. If that’s your bag, that’s fine. But it seems mightily retarded. So to me ur just having fun jn a retarded way. Nothing wrong with that. It doesn’t make it less retarded.

Generic-Giant-Spider

PvP in MMOs.

PVP in MMOs is some of the funnest times to be had.

Playing UO, for example was a mess.

It was a beautiful disaster, one that actually made an MMO world feel dangerous and alive. How can you take so many of these current day MMOs seriously in any scenario when you have to go through ten verification forms to consent to getting your ass beat? Back then, you felt like a goddamn highwayman with a gang of bandits terrorizing popular areas. DAoC was primarily a PVP game anyways, I don't know why you'd even complain about that when one of the big draws to it was the massive three way realm wars that you'd throw yourself into. "Zerg PVP" that was actually done right and has never been able to be topped since.

Second, I don’t get what people get out of playing a game with griefers.

Listen son, griefing is a gift from God. It keeps the little sissybears in check and makes them realize that they live life on your terms. If they don't like that, then they should change it themselves and fight back. I used to be like you, weak, naked, afraid, left to cower in a dilapidated barn while praying the big mean men would go away. But then something happened to me one night, I decided, "I'm not going to slay dragons... I want to slay the most dangerous game of all. I want that fucker's virtual head on my level 20 belt."

Iron sharpens iron. If you spend your time in a video game running scared, piss down your leg, from mean jerk 15 year olds all the time... what does that say about you as a man? What does that tell your significant other? "Sorry baby, can't protect you. I'm too much of a prissy little wallflower." If another man slaps your wife on the ass in public, do you just roll your eyes and let it go? No, you bring war to him. If some punk ass twerps are trying to ruin your gaming experience, you find them, you kill them, you camp them and tell them their parents hate them. If they say their parents are dead, tell them you'll get a Ouija board and will soon let 'em know that their little precious son is now your personal bitch in whatever MMO you're playing.

Now are you going to let those 56k memories drive you back and hold you hostage or are you going to get angry and get even, you little rat-faced bastard? Slap me in the face Mustawd, punch me even. Show me you got some STRENGTH.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I’m good sonny. That’s a young man’s game. :positive:

No you can't call me sonny after I called you son. You have to think of a new passive aggressive thing. Have you ever done this whole internet retard fight thing before? God, what a n00b. Look at this n00b.

You also can't use n00b now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom