Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
source.gif

Last edited:

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Hey, remember how you played Fallout games alone? You can again, if you pay us monthly.

There must be glitch in their system. Usually buggy, shit games go F2P to attract more players, not add sub fees for basic features that should've been there from launch.

Whipped Cream

Savant
Patron
I just went to Youtube and saw that one of my recommended videos was "Fallout 76 Now Has A $100 Annual Subscription HA HA HA!" by Jim Sterling. I saw the title and was literally speechless for 10 seconds and then I burst out laughing.

Fallout 76 is the meme that just keeps on meming. I honestly thought that Bethesda couldn't possibly sink any lower and that nothing that they could do would suprise me any longer, but holy shit, I am speechless.

Squid

Arbiter
100 bux a year for the privilege of hosting your own private server. Honk.
You'd think that, but it's even worse.

You can start a private session with up to 7 other people, then if you leave the server and no one else has Fallout 1st, the session is over and everyone goes back to menu. You don't host it, you don't get a "server." You get sessions. That's it. Fucking laughable.

Xeon

Augur
I hope Joe will ignore the NPC expansion when it comes out, instead of bitching about the game and then pre-ordering and buying crap to bitch about it more.

Myobi

Liturgist
The fun part is that people will still pay those fucking 100$.

We need another Great Plague, fuck this shit.

flyingjohn

Arcane
Leave it to bethesda to fuck up being greedy and scummy.
Star citizen showed how you do it properly.You sell grand overpriced useless shit whales can rub in the faces of poor gamer peasants.
You get nothing like that for this subscription, therefore it will fail.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You know what I'd love to do? I'd love to read an interview. With someone who actually plays this game and is thinking of buying the subscription.

I'd just love to take a peek in this person's head because I'm fascinated by things that utterly defy my understanding. It's like reading an interview with a mass murderer or watching a TV show about Escobar or El Chapo. You just WANT to understand.

Mark Richard

Arcane
The Life and Times of a nuFallout superfan - Spend $200 on a Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition to find out the canvas bag has been replaced with nylon, get doxed by Bethesda support after entering payment information and photo ID for a replacement, spend another few hundred in the atom store on cosmetics such as the colour blue, develop respiratory problems from mold building up in the helmet, then attempt to drown your sorrows with an $80 bottle of Nuka Dark Rum only for half of the liquid to spill into the cheap plastic outer shell.

So now you're broke, sick, sober, and all your mail is addressed to some guy named Juan Sánchez. To hell with Bethesda, they've screwed you for the last ti- what's that? Only $99 dollars for a yearly subscription?! They're practically giving it away!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom