Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76: Who are going to play?

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I am a PS4 player and just take my PS Network yearly pass.

I do not stop to hear that Fallout 76 will sucks but I would like to buy it, but not sure if people will play it.

Do you think that Fallout 76 still been a good RPG?

Are you going to buy it?

friendly_old_player.png

Mortmal

Arcane
Half the Codex will be secretly playing this.
Almost every codexers who can afford games will secretly play it .I dont know if it's half . But i am sure the part who cant will constantly bash it cause its impossible to pirate online stuff, they will rage a lot.
I'm sure there will be some, but it's probably a giant waste of time if you don't have friends to play it with. Wandering around picking up holotapes for 100 hours when you could be playing a game made for single player sounds pretty terrible.

I am not too excited about it either, i am fed up of ark already, its not a fallout reskinning that will change my mind.I also absolutely hate the online community. Yet i will be bored and try it like everyone someday.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Hi, Latinocodex, how is his name supposed to be pronounced? Pakeko? paceko? pakeco? paseso?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
They should be given maximum time to play the game and hence be temporarily banned from codex until they hit maximum level cap.

Make us proud, Pathfinders.

Moonrise

The Magnificent
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
My parents are super stoked about this game and they're roping me in. Can't be helped. We actually vacationed in Shenandoah a few years ago. I'm at Todd's mercy. It's gotten so bad, dad has been theorycrafting at breakfast. I'm in for an apocalyptic holiday season. Mom said, "We're not doing presents this year. We're just going to get copies of Fallout 76 for everyone." You think this is a joke post; it's not.

Yosharian

Arcane
Anyone on the Codex caught paying money for this thing should be prosperized immediately.
What the fuck is up with this made-up word I keep seeing everywhere

:prosper:

Search and ye shall find

rpg codex > your friendly gaming community with a heart of gold - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Aside from the few Bethesda fanboys, I doubt that many codexians will play 76. This is not a Fallout 3/4 situation where the game breaks your heart but you keep playing anyway because you're hopelessly addicted to the franchise, even though you know that Bethesda has no interest in telling interesting stories or designing genuine RPGs. Our thirst for new Fallout content can override our judgment.

But it looks like 76 barely has any content. There's nothing enticing about base building, or a looter shooter with bad gunplay, or tracking down notes and holotapes (that presumably lead you to still more notes and holotapes). Game by game, Bethesda has stripped out everything most of us loved about Fallout. Meaningful character building? Gone. Awesome quest design? Gone. Interesting characters? There's not a single human NPC in this thing for fuck's sake. Story? Hey, it's multiplayer, so you can make your own story with your friends FingerBlaster6969 and CuckSlayerXXX!

I was angry about 3 and 4, but the idea of not playing a Fallout game was unimaginable to me when they came out. Now, though, I feel nothing for Fallout 76. Just pure apathy. Bethesda's made it very clear that there's nothing in this game for me, so I'm going to believe them and try to forget it exists. I'm betting that's a common reaction.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Judging by recent news on how the entire thing works, I would not be shocked if I was able to pirate it at some point.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I am a PS4 player and just take my PS Network yearly pass.

I do not stop to hear that Fallout 76 will sucks but I would like to buy it, but not sure if people will play it.

Do you think that Fallout 76 still been a good RPG?

Are you going to buy it?
The Spanish have great taste in food, wine etc. But it seems like the Spanish still lack good taste when it comes to RPGs.

They also make stellar pickpockets.

aeroaeko

Learned
I hope you're all purchasing the Fallout 76 Platinum Edition Official Prima Strategy Guide for a low price of 115 (one-hundred and fifteen!) United States dollars! (video game not included btw)

Risewild

Arbiter
Let me think for a minute my good man. :obviously:

• I hate online only games.
  • I hate playing with random players.
  • I hate shooters.
  • I hate junk collectors.
  • I hate "chore" games.
  • RPGs are my favorite game genre.
  • Classic Fallout is my favorite gaming series.
  • I love turn based combat.
  • I hate Fallout 4.
Hmm... I will definitely not be playing this, even if it was free. I will keep away from it like it was the plague.

Farewell into the night

Do what you want to do. It's your life. As for me, I didn't even played Fallout 4, because I don't support Bethesda. I'd rather play something else.

Tigranes

Arcane
Anyone on the Codex caught paying money for this thing should be prosperized immediately.

Some dumbfucks who are desperate will, and then complain about how shit it is while obsessively playing it, then complain the DLCs aren't out fast enough so they can't uninstall it

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Some dumbfucks who are desperate will, and then complain about how shit it is while obsessively playing it, then complain the DLCs aren't out fast enough so they can't uninstall it

And eventually people will make posts defending the game. This is how entropy works. Entropy of Good Taste, in this case.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
Half the Codex will be secretly playing this.
Almost every codexers who can afford games will secretly play it .I dont know if it's half . But i am sure the part who cant will constantly bash it cause its impossible to pirate online stuff, they will rage a lot.

I believe that when it comes to FO4, but 76 looks like actual fucking dumpster juice. This has even the chance to fail horribly in the eyes of the general public.

Daniel Pacheco

Educated
A fellow spanish wants to play that pile of shit?? go play a good rpg instead of that shitty shooter!

I was only asking mate, I would like to see the opinion of the people here. But, wow, I just see the reaction of the people.

I see you are new here.

I see you are old here.

The Spanish have great taste in food, wine etc. But it seems like the Spanish still lack good taste when it comes to RPGs.

The south africans are famous to be good at nothing, niether in videogames so thanks for your coment.

Well, they're Spanish.

If they were that smart, they would't be Spanish, they would be Portuguese. :obviously:

Shut up, spaniards gift Brazil to Portugal so you´re only a cheap spanish gift.

Who is going to play, goddamnit. When did this bullshit come up with using plural when asking a question with "Who"?
Is it because of that Beyonce song? You stupid fuckers.

Yes, is my third language so I normally have some mistakes, but I am thankfully to have a good education and behavoir not as you who comes here to try to be bully showing everyone how works to be educated by pigs on a farm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom