Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout: Nevada Mod - final English version released

razvedchiki

Erudite
Jesus Christ, what is it with difficulty and these mods ?

After failing miserably at Fallout Resurrection I am also struggling with this one, having trouble to find armor (exact same problem than in FO 1.5) and to finding stuff I am able to kill.

I had no problem with FO 1 and 2. What the fuck happened? Is this game hard or what ?

you just got too old for this.

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
After failing miserably at Fallout Resurrection

Mate, in my russian LP of Resurrection I've fisted the living hell out of everyone with a ridiculous 2-2-4-8-10-8-6 Good Natured One Hander unarmed build. That is a very beatable game. And Nevada is much, much easier. So maybe it's time to stop lying to yourself, come out of the closet and start playing those prestigious Visual Novels. The community here is hardly judgmental, you know.

Goromorg

Savant
So, Sonora is out and I haven't played Nevada yet.
Guys, please tell me what character can see most of the content in one go!
Is classic small guns & speech diplosniper viable?
Also is F1.5 Resurrection that good? I didn't like the beginning and dropped it.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
So, Sonora is out and I haven't played Nevada yet.
Guys, please tell me what character can see most of the content in one go!
Is classic small guns & speech diplosniper viable?

If you want to see most of the game, apart from small guns and speechcraft, invest into science, repair and maybe doctor.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Someone asked here how to farm xp in Nevada. So, I was wandering the desert in search of high tier random encounters - you know, stuff that you do in F2 when you need xp and juicy loot to sell. I left my car somewhere and went on foot to make the chance of encounter higher. After some time I found some plain looking caves, entered them: and behold, twenty raiders, all in combat armor, armed with best stuff - Gauss rifles, plasma rifles, miniguns, etc. They mutilated me in open combat, but with some cheesing I was able to dispatch them. And because I was on foot I was forced to left most of the loot there.

This all happened after I asked on forums where to find more combat in Nevada and some asshole answered me "go play some Fallout 3 for more combat, you fuck". Oh, the irony!

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
probably old news but i just learned about this and it's p cool

7jskqtapc7551.png

Diggfinger

Arcane
If I understand well the translation is for the 'Fixed' version of the not, not the 'Crazy' version where they added stuff and re-balanced combat.

Hopefully the new game Sonata gets translated too.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
But isn't Sonata getting shit on by codexers?

The reception seems p. fucking lukewarm at best from the russ players.

Eh. Nevada was a great mod. The crazy version was gud too

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom