Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Fallout: New Vegas Preview

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Fallout: New Vegas; Obsidian Entertainment

<p>The folks at Resume Play had some <a href="http://resumeplay.net/home/2010/6/1/preview-fallout-new-vegas.html" target="_blank">hands-on time</a> with Fallout: New Vegas.</p>
<blockquote>
<p>In Hardcore Mode you&rsquo;ll experience hardship through New Vegas as everything in the game is heightened to intense realism. Your ammunition now adds weight, and you&rsquo;re forced to actually consume water regularly to avoid dehydration or death. Your healing after usage of the stimpak (health units) is now delayed, and to heal crippled limbs you need a high level in your medicine skill.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/98104-fallout-new-vegas-preview.html">GB</a></p>

hoochimama

Liturgist
Seems fairly easy for any random blog/website to fabricate their own "early hands on impression" given how these have little to no new info.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Kill a mutie!
500x_fallout_new_vegas.jpg

roll-a-die said:
racofer said:
Sounds just like FWE.
Quite.

HOW COULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST SUCH A THING?!!! WITH OBSIDIAN'S RECORD OF FINISHING AND POLISHING GAMES IN SHORT DEADLINES THEY CLEARLY...oh wait. Fuck.

With a 12 month schedule that's kind of what I'd expect. A collection of the best mods, polished a bit to make them cohesive, and then a campaign written for the fan-modded engine.

Still, I'm buying it ahead of ME2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom