Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry New Dawn - is now an RPG

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The protagonist has to be disabled transgender-person (tautology, I know). Or a black woman. No way this would've been greenlit otherwise.

Or then there will be a plot tweeest relatively early on.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
The protagonist has to be disabled transgender-person (tautology, I know). Or a black woman. No way this would've been greenlit otherwise.

Or then there will be a plot tweeest relatively early on.
Nah, I think they're going all the way here. Trying to get back the Trump supporters they lost with Far Cry 5.

Kitchen Utensil

The first Far Cry was actually good. Sort of had an Island of Dr Moreau feel to it. What happened to this franchise? It's such a thematic mishmash, every game is something else.

Well, the first one was made by Crytek. After that Ubisoft took over and, starting with Far Cry 2, the games became shit.

E: But tbh, even the original wasn't that great. The big open maps that allowed you to take different routes, combined with the great graphics (for the time), were nice. But the story was forgettable and gameplay mediocre. Pretty much everyone criticised Crysis for being a tech demo, but the same could be said about Far Cry imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracsbox

So you're a white Christian supremacist coming out a nuclear bunker to purge the world of black women and the deviant.
This could be the greatest game of all time :D.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Another one of these shitty cash-grab mods/spinoffs of a baseline Far Cry game (3, 4, 5, etc.).

Daniel Pacheco

Educated
Why the new Far Cry reminds me to Fornite?

Also the inlay:

Far-Cry-New-Dawn-FCB_Keyart.jpg

Ovg

Cipher
What the fuck is going on with Ubi. Far Cry 5 made fun of crazy kultist idjits and pissed off alt-retards, now they went and shat on sjws.

Are they slowly becoming ok?

Oracsbox

What the fuck is going on with Ubi. Far Cry 5 made fun of crazy kultist idjits and pissed off alt-retards, now they went and shat on sjws.

I'm not sure,they obviously have a strong sjw element but at the same time ubi games often have opposing views they obviously allow a bit of leeway.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

Far Cry 5 also pissed off SJWs who were hoping that the antagonists would be white christian conservatives rather than crazy kultists.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom