Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fate Gates of Dawn

theverybigslayer

Liturgist
fgd1.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I like the looks of it. I think I've seen something similar before. It's definitely not one of the Might and Magic or Wizardry games. Probably some Amiga game, because I think I remember similar screenshots of some old Amiga RPG that I've tried to get to work [but never managed to get the emulator working correctly]. I can't recall the name though.

Fenril

Scholar
Anyways it clearly sucks.

There are at least two options missing from that menu after such an encounter.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
theverybigslayer said:
Palikka has won! :wink:
JarlFrank, thanx for the review, but I cannot speak German. Ich spreche Deutsch nicht.
it's an incredibly positive review that makes me want to play the game.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Hey this game actually looks awesome, is this a forgotten gem or just something with potential but terrible execution?

Also, make an LP please.

theverybigslayer

Liturgist
ghostdog said:
Also, make an LP please.

I would like make a Let's Play, but this game is an incredible dungeon crawler and incredibly long. That would be the 8th wonder of world if I would be able to finish it.

Sir_Brennus

Scholar
ghostdog said:
Hey this game actually looks awesome, is this a forgotten gem or just something with potential but terrible execution?

Also, make an LP please.

It's a forgotten gem. It has suffered from lack of international distribution and the failing of ReLine to get the DOS version out before they went down.

It's a shame that two of the best CRPGs out of Germany were only released for the Amiga (Fate - Gates of Dawn and Ambermoon)

The author works on a sequel for Windows, but I think it won't please the Codex crowd just because it is Uber Anime Hentai style.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom