Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Favorite settlement in Deadfire

Favorite settlement in Deadfire

• Hasongo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacred Stair

• Brass Citadel

• Serpents Crown

• Delvers Row

• Ori o Koiki

• Ashen Maw

• Tikiwara

• Harbingers Watch

• Kazuwari

• Sanctuary

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
300px-PoE2_Map.png

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sakuya sucked, there's literally no place to sleep there and you get caught up in a raid/attack without any warning (especially bad if you go there too soon).

I can't think of any town that particularly impressed me. I disliked the Hawaiian theme. A few places were okay; the undead/vampire town, for example. Shame you can't join their faction. The main pirate base, dunnage or whatever it's called.

filpan

Scholar
Junvik village for me. That demon in the center and the mystery around it. And hardest battle in the game afterwards for me with all of those enemies including the demon.

2house2fly

Magister
Yeah, I'm fond of Juvnik. There's very little to it, but I like the weird round houses and the Nemnok quest

Skdursh

Savant
I haven't played the game because I didn't like the dialog or story in the first one at all, but none of these screens look particularly interesting.

filpan

Scholar
Oh yes, splintered Reef has a sinister and ominous feel in it. Also, one of the top 5 hardest battles for me. Goddamn vampires.

Skdursh
Feel free to remove yourself from the thread, thank you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom