Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade - now on Steam

Hassar

Scholar
Tifa's boobs could have brought us all together but instead they are just tearing us apart.

They should have done it this way.

1LzO5tc.jpg

End of discussion about sports bra or fucking nonsenses.

Honestly, have the same option for the guys and I’d be way more into the game. Totally into equality of outcome for this particular thing. Fanservice 4 All!

Nines_Anarch

Learned
Here take a look on youtube latest recommendation video...

It made me change my mind. After all it's all about body language.

PS. If you ask me, they should have given Tifa black leggins. I cannot and do not want to imagine Barret on those though.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Its a new age...
tifa5vvkl6_102440876.jpg

tough_tiddy_tifa_by_aka_fa_dd0m8p6-pre.png

But, maybe fans want her more like
aef70b0c261f2786c532478cb30073f7.jpg
Maybe more blocky is better
tifa-lockheart-3_29250_skin_minecraft_skin.jpg

Ugh... ok
tifalockhart8547411_minecraft_skin-8547411.jpg

Or a bikini
2UwSlli.jpg

Uh...???
tifalockhartweb_by_freakyfir-d8fd7xw.png

Did Johny Bravo get a sex change?
t_1000_police_girl_by_klareszj-d7ofn9a.png

Last edited:

Max Edge

It's not 90s anymore. Big breasts, one-piece games and no-DLC are part of old, toxic gamer culture. We moved forward from that and that is a good thing.

Melcar

Arcane
In the end, the original wasn't that great.
First disc (Midgar essentially) was the best part of the game.
Everywhere else felt lifeless and bland comparably.

I remember the first time I left Midgar I was like "Holy shit, there is more?" I was a bit disappointed with the rest of the game.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just found this Japanese part of the forum (don't know why I missed it) and the first thread I read is telling me TIFAS NOT GONNA HAVE BIG TITS IN THE FF7 REMAKE!!! :argh:
This cannot be. Surely the decline of the west has not found it's way to the shores of Japan?.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Hey Cloud.... this is it...
tumblr_nabhw71RM11tw58h4o1_500.gif

They ain't getting any bigger.... tough luck ol chum
tumblr_my9q2wIL231s2wenvo2_500.gif

Her reduction is fine. I brought you something to cheer you up...
giphy.gif

ssMDDbd.gif

1391793914361.gif

You perv Cloud..
zRkbAfu.jpg

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Hey Cloud.... this is it...
tumblr_nabhw71RM11tw58h4o1_500.gif

They ain't getting any bigger.... tough luck ol chum
tumblr_my9q2wIL231s2wenvo2_500.gif

Her reduction is fine. I brought you something to cheer you up...
giphy.gif

ssMDDbd.gif

1391793914361.gif

You perv Cloud..
zRkbAfu.jpg

Unto this one day, this one moment in time, was I lacking in the true meaning of a heresy that has been commited upon us. I shall await (in true faith) upon a modification that will elevate Tifa in the eyes of the emperor.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
So I watched a video on this, and my take on it is that you charge up ATB quickly (like the opposite of a limit break) by hitting enemies, and when it's charged you get to stop time and do a faux, turn-based moment. Is that correct? I applaud them trying to appeal to both real time and TB fans. They should just make it full ATB for people that want that though. Assuming they haven't.

Sykar

Arcane
Man my inner nerd goes full autist remembering that I played this game to death when I was around 16. Where else would you find a spell with like 5 minute cut scene in Knights of the Round materia...

Wait, we get to see Aerith's death in full HD this time?
:despair:

Last edited:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Man my inner nerd goes full autist remembering that I played this game to death when I was around 16. Where else would you find a spell with like 5 minute cut scene in Knights of the Round materia...

I remember using KOTR -> Mime -> W-Summon for Emerald weapon. I bought peanut butter and strawberry jam and started making PBJ while watching shit unfold :lol:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
This might sound autistic, but if I can't play this in Japanese with English subs - I don't think I'm gonna bother. I'm not trolling, I'm serious. I watch Japanese films all the time, and I don't even bother with them if they're dubbed in English. I wonder if Square Enix have thought about that? Surely I'm not the only one?.
Am I?.

Swigen

Arbiter
This might sound autistic, but if I can't play this in Japanese with English subs - I don't think I'm gonna bother. I'm not trolling, I'm serious. I watch Japanese films all the time, and I don't even bother with them if they're dubbed in English. I wonder if Square Enix have thought about that? Surely I'm not the only one?.
Am I?.

I can understand that. I refused to play FF15 in ‘murican ‘cause it just sounded way too cheesy, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or something. I’m sure they’ll have an option.

Jinn

Arcane
Am I?.

It's pretty standard for Japanese games to offer an option for Japanese voice-overs and English subs these days, particularly on PC and from a developer like Square-Enix.

I'd actually like British accents rather than American for the English dub. Aeris being all posho, Barret a diamond geezer, Red XIII being Scottish... would be fun!

Swigen

Arbiter
I'd actually like British accents rather than American for the English dub. Aeris being all posho, Barret a diamond geezer, Red XIII being Scottish... would be fun!

Hahaha! If I recall correctly, that’s one of the things that pissed me off about FF15, for the English dub they gave Ignis this posh British accent, but only him. Bugged the hell outta me.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I've never been so shocked in my life. That's the most interesting Final Fantasy-related literally anything that I've seen in many years.

One of the most interesting things about it is that it actually looks and sounds like a Final Fantasy game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom