Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forumwarz!

Amasius

Augur
Ever wished to roleplay an internet troll? Yes? Great! Then play this! Forumwarz is a free multiplayer browser-based RPG based on a parody of Internet culture. It's the first browser thingy I've ever tried but so far is awesome, the writing is excellent. The only downside so far is that you have only a very limited amount of fights per day. Here's the Wiki.

Andhaira

Arcane
Try this:

www.sryth.com.

Oh and why would anyone want to roleplay being a troll on messageboards?I can'timagine what kind of satisfaction one would get out of it.

Amasius

Augur
Andhaira said:
Oh and why would anyone want to roleplay being a troll on messageboards?I can'timagine what kind of satisfaction one would get out of it.
Right, it's not a game for fuckers who prefer the real deal, but for pussies like me who want to know for once what it feels like to be a big bad troll. Here's a ingame screenshot and yeah, I still suck at trolling: :cry:

Forumwarz1.jpg

MetalCraze

Arcane
Andhaira said:

high score in retardo land?

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Haha. What a n00b. Check me out!

forumwarzuo8.jpg

I beat Episode 1 earlier this week. No one has any idea when they'll come out with Episode 2.

I absolutely love the interface of this game, but I was disappointed with the major railroading. I didn't want to do the final quest of Episode 1 because I knew exactly what the outcome would be (I was right). After I kept refusing the game called me a "GODDAMN PUSSY" and made me do it anyway. :(

Suicidal

Arcane
Great game. Made my day. It even has choices (not sure about consequences) and dialogue.

Xi

Arcane
At first I thought you meant 'Forum Warez'. I thought you were spitting in the face of all these recent pirating threads with a big "fuck you I do what i want." Interesting game though.

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Damn, I haven't had so much fun in a browser game since Kingdom of Loathing... hell, I'm not into browser games and this one managed to suck me in (for some time, at least).

Anyway, here's my emokid:

emofagpf8.jpg

dagorkan

Arbiter
Wow... RPG of the year for sure!

It's even better than the real thing.

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

dagorkan

Arbiter
I messed up my first quest with Yuriko-chan or whatever and she blocked me... the game suggested there's another way to solve it, or is that it?

Have cybersex with CutiePie12xo. Shallow (I think, doesn't matter) sends you his (yes) contact information after you do one of your other current quests.

Amasius

Augur
dagorkan said:
I messed up my first quest with Yuriko-chan or whatever and she blocked me... the game suggested there's another way to solve it, or is that it?
There is another way, just chat with a certain, uh, nice person.

Damn, those ricers killed me today. Twice... But tomorrow I'll show them!

Lumpy

Arcane
The fuck kind of RPG is it that you can't start over?

Fez

Erudite
Ironman hardcore all the way. That and they want you to donate for more characters or other bonuses.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Only 4 attacks a day? Damn - I'm having a blast BTW...

I'm before the Rise

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Admiral jimbob said:
Okay, my problem was that I forgot to level up
Now how the fuck do you take down the ricer forum

Invest some cash in power-ups, anti-depressants and other stuff, you'll pwn it in no time.

Btw, am I the only one who took emo kid for a class?

Fez

Erudite
Has anyone formed a Codex Klan for this or a Codex parody forum for people to troll? Make a change from people trolling the real one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom