Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Found a fallout rip off called "Underrail"

Underrail is a crime against humanity

• Total voters
Shitposter
Somedays ago, I found this weird game called "Underrail", and I will tell you why this is the worst thing since Hitler (although Hitler is actually someone I do admire). The game is isometric, its a rpg, its post-apocalyptic, and the ennemies are mutants. Sounds similar ?

Not only that, but its also turn based......its confirmed, its a blatant rip off.

But the game is also a rip off of Metro "2033" (a shitty dating sim taking place in the metros of Moscow).

Long story short, dont buy this horrible game.

Shitposter
I hope you agree

IMG_9347.jpg

Trashos

Arcane
Underrail is a spiritual successor/tribute done right, if I ever saw one. The basics are there, many systems were improved to great heights of incline (eg., stealth, crafting, build design), combat is much better, has its own world/lore and soul.

What a great year 2015 was for RPGs.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oi, what about Fallout Nevada, or Wasteland 1, or the Fall: Last days of Gaia?

Drowed

Arcane
Hey OP, since you are creating a new post for each RPG released in the last decade, don't forget to also create posts for:

• Divinity: Original Sin 1&2
  • ATOM RPG
  • Vigilantes
  • Tyranny
  • Torment: Tides of Numenera
  • Shadowrun (all 3)
  • Dungeon Rats
  • Dead State
  • Blackguards 1&2
  • And every Beamdog Enhanced Edition game.

:shitposting:

Falksi

Arcane
They really ought to make a sequel where you stagger round, slurring your words & trying to shag as many women as possible, starting fights with anyone who gets in your way.

It'd be called "Under-ale"

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
That's some low effort trolling from OP, quality standards on the codex have been slipping for some time

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Somedays ago, I found this weird game called "Underrail", and I will tell you why this is the worst thing since Hitler (although Hitler is actually someone I do admire). The game is isometric, its a rpg, its post-apocalyptic, and the ennemies are mutants. Sounds similar ?

Not only that, but its also turn based......its confirmed, its a blatant rip off.

But the game is also a rip off of Metro "2033" (a shitty dating sim taking place in the metros of Moscow).

Long story short, dont buy this horrible game.
You kiss your mother with that mouth?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom