Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Front Mission Evolved

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So I felt like playing something more actiony and got this (by got I mean torrented it from piratebay if anyone is confused), and while action, customization and graphics and good enough to keep me playing the story is total shit.
Ok, this is a action game and the story is supposed to be shit but one thing fucking angers me, and that are boss fights. Well i dont have much experience with this type of games so I dont know if this is normal. The thing is in every mission (so far) there is a boss fight and after I beat him/her they fucking escape and later have to do all this over again.
Its a pain in the ass when I destroy their mech and suddenly they are all fine and simply leave because they are "bored" or some other stupid excuse.

The game itself is solid fun despite this, nothing complex but good to pass some time.

Also game has a mech customization between missions, does that mean its a RPG?

spekkio

Arcane
I've heard it's total shit and has close to nothing in common with FM games.

Wait for FM2 translation that should show up in a couple of days/weeks.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
anus_pounder said:
Also, I heard this game has some out of wanzer missions?

Yes but they are quite badly done. When I read about his game (never heard of this series) I hoped its something like Shogo and while first few levels were intersting the more I played the more I was surprised how bad this game is.

The story is awful, graphics mediocre to bad, world design bland and repetitive same as the action, to summarize its a POS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom