Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FYI: People who split their D:OS 2 pledge between Kickstarter and Codex fundraiser

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Conversation with ForkTong:

14:22 - Infinitron: Hi David, congrats on the release. I don't want to bother you this weekend, but question - people who pledged for the lore and digital art books - where are those? I don't have a download link on the Larian Vault and I didn't get a key for the DLC either
14:23 - DeathKnight: those should be included already in your steam game
14:23 - DeathKnight: I mean, the steam key you got from larianvault should have unlocked it automatically
14:23 - DeathKnight: is it not there?
14:24 - Infinitron: Don't think so, unless it's hidden somewhere. PDF, right?
14:24 - DeathKnight: in the folder where steam installs the game
14:24 - DeathKnight: there should be a folder called DivineAscension
14:24 - DeathKnight: for me that is
14:24 - DeathKnight: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2\DivineAscension
14:24 - Infinitron: Yeah, don't have it
14:24 - DeathKnight: and on kickstarter, you had a digital ce?
14:25 - DeathKnight: what email did you back us with, or what email address do you use to log in to larianvault?
14:25 - Infinitron: Here's what may be the problem. On the RPG Codex we pledged through our fundraiser and you added that money to our accounts. So I gave $25 on Kickstarter + $35 on the Codex
14:26 - DeathKnight: uhu
14:26 - Infinitron: and changed to the Loremaster tier
14:26 - Infinitron: but I guess the key didn't change
14:26 - DeathKnight: ah you got the key before the change to loremaster?
14:26 - Infinitron: Possibly, I don't remember what order it happened
14:26 - DeathKnight: yeah that sounds like something that might have been it
14:27 - DeathKnight: there are 2 types of keys: normal and CE
14:27 - DeathKnight: I can request a dlc key from steam so that you can unlock the CE content
14:27 - DeathKnight: it might take some time though, sometimes asking for these keys takes a workday
14:28 - Infinitron: Sure, I'm in no rush. Thanks a lot! I'll tell other people on Codex about this too, maybe we can put together a list or something
14:28 - DeathKnight: I'm going to get a list of keys and give them to our support team and explain what might have happened

If you have this problem, please tell me about it and I'll get you sorted.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not sure if related, but:

14:33 - DeathKnight: I found out what is going on
14:34 - DeathKnight: everyone $60 or higher has a piece of the CE
14:34 - DeathKnight: but not the whole CE
14:34 - DeathKnight: and this wasn't taken into account
14:34 - DeathKnight: I'm going to fix that
14:34 - DeathKnight: :)
14:34 - Infinitron: On the Kickstarter at $60 you could choose either art or lore book, and at $80 it was both
14:34 - DeathKnight: Yes
14:34 - DeathKnight: OK
14:34 - Infinitron: Yeah stuff like that always causes problems when you get to Steam
14:35 - Infinitron: You don't want to create a million packs

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom