Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

Mrowak said:
GarfunkeL said:
Maybe create new thread fro the different routes? This thread is humongous as it is.

Get Elina, she rapes beginning armies well and even later, especially coupled with Natori, does serious damage.

I don't know bro. Since there are so few responeses to the question nr 1) I assume that everyone's give-a-fucko-meter about this LP looks like this:

giveafuck.gif

Too many people have already finished the game.

I think you could knock it up a couple notches, especially if you update it frequently. There's always a need for some more Rance.

Cenobyte

Prophet
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Mrowak said:
GarfunkeL said:
Maybe create new thread fro the different routes? This thread is humongous as it is.

Get Elina, she rapes beginning armies well and even later, especially coupled with Natori, does serious damage.

I don't know bro. Since there are so few responeses to the question nr 1) I assume that everyone's give-a-fucko-meter about this LP looks like this:

giveafuck.gif

I for one haven't, since it's tough to play with one hand.

:lol:

I haven't played any other route than the true route, myself. So just go on with it, Mrowak!

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Cenobyte said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Mrowak said:
GarfunkeL said:

giveafuck.gif

I for one haven't, since it's tough to play with one hand.

:lol:

I haven't played any other route than the true route, myself. So just go on with it, Mrowak!

Fair enough. :salute:

First update this weekend. Probably late Saturday.

lightbane

Arcane
ComradeCommissar said:
Mrowak said:
GarfunkeL said:

giveafuck.gif

I think you could knock it up a couple notches, especially if you update it frequently. There's always a need for some more Rance.

This, we want more Rance, not everyone has enough time to play this game...

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I, for one, give-a-fuck-O. Let's see some Lpeeing. But maybe after WW has finished this one.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Sorry people, WW had things to do for the last few days. I will try to push out another update later today.

Mrowak

Arcane
Reject_666_6 said:
Mrowak said:
Fair enough. :salute:

First update this weekend. Probably late Saturday.

Same here, then.

How do you feel about creating different threads for our respective LPs, following Garfunkel's suggestion?

ghostdog said:
Let's see some Lpeeing. But maybe after WW has finished this one.

That was the original plan but it looks to me it'll take some time before WW finishes this one.

Ideally we could go on with Lps in this thread which in theory would extend its lifespan and guarantee more frequent updates. The downside could be - it'll be more confusing this way. Storywise it should not conflict with true route, though. By the time we will remotely approach the ending Whikey will have finished his playthrough twice.

Again, as I see it the first 2-3 updates will cover the events that happen before opening the new routes which Whiskey did not do - either because he did not have access to or he chose different solution. Only after that we will enter Kenshin route proper.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Yeah, new threads.

Now an important question: what program should I use to take screenshots? Fraps doesn't work on Rance, so I need an alternative.

Cenobyte

Prophet
Reject_666_6 said:
Yeah, new threads.

Now an important question: what program should I use to take screenshots? Fraps doesn't work on Rance, so I need an alternative.

There's an internal screenshot function ("Take Snapshot"). It directly provides a .jpg file.

Mrowak

Arcane
Cenobyte said:
Reject_666_6 said:
Yeah, new threads.

There's an internal screenshot function ("Take Snapshot"). It directly provides a .jpg file.

Yeah, but it opens save dialog. You can configure !Quick Screen Capture to take screenies by hitting one key which automatically will add successive numbers to file names. You don't have to fuck with giving the files separate names.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Yes, after a bit of testing I found that the internal thing is annoying because it always asks for filename confirmation. Also, it saves them as .bmp, so bandwidth will suffer, that's for certain.

Mrowak

Arcane
Reject_666_6 said:
Yes, after a bit of testing I found that the internal thing is annoying because it always asks for filename confirmation. Also, it saves them as .bmp, so bandwidth will suffer, that's for certain.

Sorry Reject_666_6. After taking like 30 screenshots with !Quick Screen Capture they demanded fucking money for it to work more :x Shit was supposed to be free :x

I'm now testing Cropper 1.9.4 . I've done over 300 random screenies so far and it still has not rebelled against me.

Cenobyte

Prophet
Reject_666_6 said:

Just use IrfanView and convert the screenhots into .jpgs (or any other format). It's rather tedious, yes, but will help with this issue.

Mrowak

Arcane
Cenobyte said:
Reject_666_6 said:

Just use IrfanView and convert the screenhots into .jpgs (or any other format). It's rather tedious, yes, but will help with this issue.

What for? You can take snaphots with that option also in jpeg format. Anyway, unless cropper 1.9.4 goes all codex on me after I've reached 1000 screenshots (or some other arbitrary boundary) it's going to be my choice (you make screenshot of an active window by pressing Alt+PrintScr).

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
---------------------------------------------------
*Between the turn*

alcg3656.jpg

Ironically, when attacked I can equip Kou’s item.

alcg3657.jpg

alcg3658.jpg

A bit fast-forward and a few more arrows.

alcg3659.jpg

More like – they don’t die that easy.

alcg3660.jpg

alcg3661.jpg

alcg3662.jpg

alcg3663.jpg

alcg3664.jpg

alcg3665.jpg

An old General bits the dust.

*Between the turn*
Turn #86

Meanwhile we have our other “small” problems.

alcg3666.jpg

alcg3667.jpg

alcg3668.jpg

alcg3669.jpg

alcg3670.jpg

alcg3671.jpg

alcg3672.jpg

alcg3673.jpg

alcg3674.jpg

Standard damage by now.

alcg3675.jpg

alcg3676.jpg

Time to clear Kentarou by bypassing all other events we would normally have to take.

alcg3677.jpg

alcg3678.jpg

alcg3679.jpg

alcg3680.jpg

This is only possible when Miki is missing.

alcg3681.jpg

Now we have to waste three AF to find our run-away weapon-of-mass-destruction.

alcg3682.jpg

alcg3683.jpg

alcg3684.jpg

alcg3685.jpg

alcg3686.jpg

alcg3687.jpg

alcg3688.jpg

alcg3689.jpg

Pissed Rance is pissed.

alcg3690.jpg

alcg3691.jpg

Number two.

alcg3692.jpg

alcg3693.jpg

:smug:

alcg3694.jpg

alcg3695.jpg

alcg3696.jpg

They were close alright.

alcg3697.jpg

Last AF.

alcg3698.jpg

alcg3699.jpg

alcg3700.jpg

alcg3701.jpg

alcg3702.jpg

alcg3703.jpg

Looks like trouble.

alcg3704.jpg

alcg3705.jpg

alcg3706.jpg

alcg3707.jpg

alcg3708.jpg

alcg3709.jpg

alcg3710.jpg

alcg3711.jpg

alcg3712.jpg

alcg3713.jpg

alcg3714.jpg

alcg3715.jpg

alcg3716.jpg

alcg3717.jpg

Oh shi-

alcg3718.jpg

alcg3719.jpg

alcg3720.jpg

alcg3721.jpg

alcg3722.jpg

alcg3723.jpg

Now this is a problem.

[Retrospection]
alcg3724.jpg

Nobunaga gets his last word… even after he’s dead.

[/Retrospection]

alcg3725.jpg

End of Turn #86

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
:(

This Sill business made me rage in my playthrough. I'm curious to see if it will turn out any different now.

Luzur

Good Sir
but isnt the freezing unsolvable until the next game? i think i read that on some fansite when i was looking for the older games.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
*Between the turn*

alcg3726.jpg

alcg3727.jpg

Another counter-attack and here I made a mistake by winning. The last of the great treasures you obtain by loosing a province to the Demon Army. I’m planning to lose this one, very soon.

*Between the turn*
Turn #87

alcg3726.jpg

alcg3727.jpg

alcg3728.jpg

alcg3729.jpg

alcg3730.jpg

alcg3731.jpg

alcg3732.jpg

The Plan™.

alcg3733.jpg

Now that we have all of the annoying events behind us it’s time to finally concentrate on finishing off our enemies and winning the game.

alcg3734.jpg

alcg3735.jpg

alcg3736.jpg

alcg3737.jpg

Lying selfish bastard.

alcg3738.jpg

alcg3739.jpg

The enormous numbers of zombies managed to score a hit on the eyeball unit resulting in a lose of around 100 troop.

alcg3740.jpg

alcg3741.jpg

alcg3742.jpg

alcg3743.jpg

alcg3744.jpg

Two down, two to go.

alcg3745.jpg

The general strategy for this turn is a rush for this province which will take some well balanced dividing of our army because the Demon Army troops have some good units facing us.

alcg3746.jpg

alcg3747.jpg

Plus some additional faggots.

alcg3748.jpg

alcg3749.jpg

alcg3750.jpg

The butchers bill will be high, but it was worth it.

alcg3751.jpg

alcg3752.jpg

alcg3753.jpg

alcg3754.jpg

Three down, one to go.

alcg3755.jpg

Last push.

alcg3756.jpg

There was some banging against the wall with this battle.

alcg3757.jpg

Too close for comfort.

alcg3758.jpg

alcg3759.jpg

alcg3760.jpg

FUCK YEAH!

alcg3761.jpg

alcg3762.jpg

We found an Atk-manual along the way.

alcg3763.jpg

I’m proud to announce that right now we are at ‘299’, which one more lady to fuck.

:smug:

End of Turn #87

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom