Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game Awards 2018

It's not a hint though. At least on L4D3. They're just wildly speculating to fish for clicks and then they caught you and as you were wriggling on the line I bit your ass and now I'm caught too. WILL THIS NIGHTMARE NEVER END

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Detroid: Become Human and Life is Strange 2 were nominated for best narrative???

:hahano:

Generic-Giant-Spider

David Cage doesn't create games but somehow ends up on these things and Red Dead Redemption 2 will somehow win roleplaying game and sports categories.

I saved you all 3 hours.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Hummm... Outer Worlds seems like the cross of Borderlands with No Man Sky... eh... expected more, no sign anywhere of it being an RPG.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Well, it could be cool, I guess, but the tone of the trailer reminded me of Borderlands humor and I dunno if that is a good thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom