Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game of the Decade poll?

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Just realized it's the right year and month for the XYZ of the Decade awards. Codex should hold some too.

I propose two - RPG of the Decade and Game of the Decade. Let's show the world we are a proper forum.

In the first round everyone has 10 votes to nominate any RPG or any game. First 10 games in each category move into the final round.

Who does the dirty work with these pointless polls? Is it still felipepepe?

Falksi

Arcane
Tbf fair my thread was shit coz I couldn't be arsed polling the fuck loads of games there'd be.

RPG of the decade seems more sensible son. Be a wide open competition now that Fallout 3 can't be included

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Tbf fair my thread was shit coz I couldn't be arsed polling the fuck loads of games there'd be.

Didn't notice your thread and props for the idea. But this needs an official support of the powers that be and proper PR, just like with the Codex best gaem evah that we do every so often.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Who does the dirty work with these pointless polls? Is it still felipepepe?

If there are less than 100 RPG's to choose from, then anyone can create a poll right here on the Codex.

Looking at the positions of the RPG's from this decade in the recent Top 100 RPG's of all time poll, it'd be a close call between Age of Decadence, Dark Souls, Pathfinder Kingmaker, Witcher III and Underrail. Maybe Disco Communism would be up there as well. And maybe Grimoire, Shadowrun and D:OS could actually outperform those.

ultra loser

Scholar
It did
lol @ retards who rated my post disagree and shit, what are you some uneducated americans or zoomers who don't remember that XXI century started in 2001 and not 2000

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
source.gif

Deleted member 7219

What kind of mouthbreather believes 1990 wasn’t in the 90s?

2020 will be the first year in a new decade. The 20s.

Atchodas

Augur
To choose "best RPG of the decade"

we will first have to agree on some touchy matters:

When does decade start?
Whats a decade?

and at last but not least

WHAT IS RPG?

I can't see this happening

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom