Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Games with the most value

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Emperor of the Fading Suns. It has all the unit data stored in plain text for easy modding when I get suicidal due to constant repetition.
Fuck yeah! That game doesn't get the love it deserves.
Nope. Shame it is also BROKEN as FUCK.
I repeat: unit data stored in plain text. Balance your own game (TM)

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Realistically, the computer would stop working after the first tropical rainstorm; so i'd try to murder 'captain' skyway.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Yeah, but you're packing that laptop before going the island. You can buy it beforehand, genius.
The way the original question was worded suggested to me that this was a laptop Skyway provided.

Hmm, knowing him it'd be at least powerful enough to run ArmA, and have enough battery life to finish KotOR 7 times. So I guess there's that. :smug:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'd take one of the X games, probably Albion Prelude, purely because it has the most content. I could even play it without time compression like those smug cunts on the Egosoft forums.

Of course, that would never happen in the first place. The good ship Codexo would, like most ships, be filled with corridors - Skyway's natural enemy. He would be too paralyzed with fear to ever organise something as involved as a mutiny.

Severian Silk

Jagged Alliance 2 if it had a random map generator. (It doesn't. :()

Probably something timeless and abstract like Tetris or an arcade coin-muncher like Pac-Man. Anything else is bound to get tiresome after a few months at best.

And NWN doesn't count because you'd need internet to download modules. Hope you like Aribeth.:M

necklacing- a brutal form of execution where petrol filled tires are fitted around victims and set on fire.

In Brazil we call that "the Microwave".

DemonKing

Arcane
I've got literally thousands of hours out of Company of Heroes. Not sure I'll get quite so much out of the sequel after playing around with the closed beta but I'll wait for the finished product before final judgement.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom