Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Games you thought were shit, but you kinda like 'em

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I really liked Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader and replayed it several time, even if it is probably worst Black isle game and goes poor man's diablo in the second half.

Might and Magic 9 is another "worst in the series" but I absolutely love its dungeons and places like Chasm of the Dead, The Lich Lab and Tomb of Thousand Terrors are still vivid in my memory. It actually started to seem less ugly with a time, because most of an early 3D is ugly.

ARPG are entirely different category, but I probably spent more hours on Sacred 1&2 and Dungeon Siege 1&2 than on Diablo 2.

Beyond Divinity is an odd game for Larian but a liked it much more than first and more competent Divine Divinity.

Those ^^

I'm struggling to stop myself replaying M&M9 nowadays...

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm struggling to stop myself replaying M&M9 nowadays...

Replaying M&M 9 is trickier than it could seem - GOG version does not work on Win 10 properly and when it does it lags at every 2d > 3d transition to the point of unplayable.

It took me whole evening of browsing GOG forums, file replacing and tinkering with compability settings before I made it work. And when I did I no longer had a willpower to play so I packed it into neat .7z and copied on google disc to avoid loosing working copy due to some unhappy incident.

It is helluva of inconvenience comparing to M&M 6-8 that only need Greyface patch in the worst case.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom